Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop trying to mess with everybody's mind, Ooga. You and your deja vu.

Comment

• Ah zah... runaway and marry me... we can flip off the monkeys and eat popsicles all day... on second thought, I can do that by myself, nevermind...

Comment

• re: ................

Yeah, Gnomad... I have a last.fm account.

Comment

• Cool... ok, here's what you do... right click my sig, go down to properties, copy that whole line of URL coding in there, then put that into your signature... after "username" where it says "gnomad" change that to your Last.fm account name... once done, go ahead and edit it a little bit. I did what I could with mine, hopefully you're able to figure out how to mess with it to. Enjoy.

Comment

Ahhhh, thanks a lot.

That's easier than all of the technical shit on the last.fm board.

Some people need to learn to summarize.

Comment

• Yeah, I did that tonight. I don't need no ball and chain keeping me down. Etc.

Added after realizing she'll be alone forever:

I also went to Best Buy and bought printer paper. Damn weiner printer.

I've got nothing. Not tired.

I've got a crayon in my brain?

Added after 4 minutes:

I'm in a halcyon daze...

Added after 1 minutes:

Over and out.

Comment

• Hey! Get your ass back here!

Comment

Gnomad? Do I need to download anything or move folders/etc. to others? It's not working...

Comment

• Well, did you download the patch from Last.fm? Cause it that says you're not listening to music at all...

Added after 3 minutes:

There you go...

Comment

What I had to do was open WinAMP... press CTRL+P. Then click on General Purpose... then AudioScrobbler. Then the rest is common sense.

It took me awhile to find that part because most people haven't answered it on the message board (last.fm).

So, anyways... that's all winAMP users have to do:

1. Copy a signature.
                      2. Change the part after /username/(your last.fm username here)/
                      3. Put the entire signature in img tags.
                      4. Open winAMP and press CTRL+P and click on General Purpose.
                      5. Click on AudioScrobbler from the list.
                      6. Log in with your last.fm username

....then I think I clicked Save.

I think the login is just to confirm everything without it actually telling you so.

Comment

• Yeah... it should always be logged in. And it cached what you've been listening to, so it works.

Comment

Yeah, that's what I was thinking at first but then I had to log in before it would recognize anything. Anyways, the preferences are saved so I shouldn't have to worry about it now.

Thanks for the advice.

Comment

• Bongos!

Comment

• Copycats, all of you.. I'm oldschool, I was the first to do the editing thing

Added after all you copycats decided to steal my idea:

blah

Comment

• Hey! Shutup and play the bongos!

Comment

Working...
                                X