Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

merry fucking christmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: merry fucking christmas

Honestly, this was the best Christmas I've had in a while. My family is always fighting and arguing... and that didn't happen this year. At all. I got a Wii for the family and we just Wii bowled all day and sat around the table and talked all night. I lost my job, my dad might be losing his, my sister is moving away soon and my brother is going into the military. I guess when the chips are down, it's best to just laugh it out and have fun with people you love. My year will end on a good note. That's better than anything I could have gotten for Christmas.

Thought I hated Christmas... but now I realize it's just that I hadn't had a good one in a while.
    Last edited by Gnomad; December 28, 2008, 02:46 PM.

Comment

Re: merry fucking christmas

There's nothing better than actually enjoying a Christmas celebration with your family. The last couple years during the holiday season, someone in my family has died. First it was my grandmother, then it was my uncle. This Christmas was the first in a while that we got to celebrate without having to mourn a loved one.
      http://www.facebook.com/iknockstuffdown

Originally posted by Knifeboy
      seeing how i'm a pompous asshole, AND a rapist.. Do you really have to ask?

Comment

Working...
      X