Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Musicians

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Musicians

Originally posted by dredgfan001 View Post
    better hurry Brock, ex-kaddisfly members want to buy riffs off me, lol, seriously.
    With the addition of Zach, we'll have two drummers and a guitarist. Unique, but maybe a bit limited.
    Originally posted by Gnomad
    I think we're forgetting one huge factor in all of this.

Super God.
    Originally posted by auto-de-fe
    do you think we can get a sticky for this thread so that i can constantly be reminded how much of a dick theruleofthree is?

Comment

Originally posted by Sittingsideways View Post

what do you use to record? the recordings are pretty clean.
      Old protools digi001 rig, but electronic drums and a Line6 Vetta amp and Pod direct into the board eliminated the hassles of micing. Plus we can jam late without making any noise now. My neighbors were getting pissed there for a while.

Comment

This is encouraging. I think we should get a few of us together and track some songs. I have a few incomplete songs I am waiting to record. Who is up for some traversing songwriting?

Comment

i play guitar/some keys:
          Discover, share and connect with culture, creativity, sound, images and people.

Lux Aeterna II's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.

and
          (a) Mere Matter of Falling's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.

first two are my "heavy, epic" project lux aeterna. working with a singer and a drummer off and on...i would love to actually make this a live band. the last one is my primarily electronic project i plan to do with a friend so it can be a 2-piece...someday (arrggh). i was also in a band called jasperwal for a while when i was a jesus fuck...i mean freak. anyone in central florida that wants to jam should contact me!
          Christ as fast

Comment

Oh, and played guitar in this. Pretentious rock music.
            (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Comment

I may play guitar...or I may not. I'm definitely not in any bands now, but that could soon change. It seems addiction is tearing apart my friends' band. Their bassist taught me to play...or didn't...and we've always kind of made whatever music we can on the side. Anyway, I think we're going to try to find a vocalist soon. We're both pretty good at writing lyrics and vocal lines, but neither of us has a distinct voice. I have enough tone control and I've had to hum notes throughout trumpet classes, so I could probably pull off some backing vocals. I would never want to try to pull off lead vox, though, especially while I'm playing guitar...or not playing.
              I don't have the time it takes to recover from the day
              I sit and moan and mope and groan and never have my say
              A crown of thorns from which is born a little baby bird
              To fly away and have its day is nothing but absurd

Comment

I play guitar & baritone guitar, a little bitty of bass, dabble in keyboards, likes sequencing drums.

I've got a few ideas I can donate for a traversing band thingy. Who's down?

My Skydrive:https://cid-efc3e98cdde49c31.skydriv....com/home.aspx

Comment

Working...
                X