Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Do Not Wave At Bush

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do Not Wave At Bush

From Keith Olbermann Countdown: George Bush arrives in Raleigh, N.C. waves at spectators, they don't wave back. Waves again, still no wave back. Waves again,...

Re: Do Not Wave At Bush

That is awesome.
    http://www.facebook.com/iknockstuffdown

Originally posted by Knifeboy
    seeing how i'm a pompous asshole, AND a rapist.. Do you really have to ask?

Comment

pwned

Comment

would you wave anything but your bare ass at him?
        Originally posted by kata rokkar
        Supterfuckingultrawesomecoreasaurus

Comment

I would never wave my bare ass at him. He'd fuck it, just like this country.

Comment

I would wave at him.
            sigpic
            We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
            Originally posted by auto-de-fe
            happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

Time spent waving is time not spent pressing red buttons.

I'll wave as much as possible.
              Originally posted by Gnomad
              I think we're forgetting one huge factor in all of this.

Super God.
              do you think we can get a sticky for this thread so that i can constantly be reminded how much of a dick theruleofthree is?

Comment

I'd run up and hug him till the secret service puts me down

Comment

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree View Post
                  Time spent waving is time not spent pressing red buttons.

I'll wave as much as possible.
                  haha

touche.

Comment

I would wave at him, too. The guy has obviously fucked up a lot of things, but I still will not resort to spite towards him.

That video is a perfect example of what is wrong with the faux liberals in this country. John Cusack is a great example. They sit on the sideline and chirp, thinking their voice is important. Then they proliferate negativity. It's the way of the democrats.

The democrats should change their symbol to the Pomeranian. They bark endlessly, yet never actually do anything.

The republicans are ostriches, for obvious reasons.
                    I don't have the time it takes to recover from the day
                    I sit and moan and mope and groan and never have my say
                    A crown of thorns from which is born a little baby bird
                    To fly away and have its day is nothing but absurd

Comment

yeah I criticized War Inc on a liberal blog because it sucked ass and was called a mole from the McCain campaign.
                      sigpic
                      We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
                      happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

Originally posted by BuddyGoodness View Post
                        yeah I criticized War Inc on a liberal blog because it sucked ass and was called a mole from the McCain campaign.
                        That's the major problem. You can't even disagree with most of the faux liberals. If you do, it's because you are just an ignorant pawn of Dubya or some other pseudo-satan. It drives me nuts.

Comment

You know, when I saw that video, I thought to myself: "they probably voted for him; they're just pissed that gas is high." I've become so cynical.

But honestly, ANKOF, someone would have to hold a gun to my head before I acted toward that man with any behavior but contempt.

Comment

Originally posted by Trathena View Post
                            You know, when I saw that video, I thought to myself: "they probably voted for him; they're just pissed that gas is high." I've become so cynical.

But honestly, ANKOF, someone would have to hold a gun to my head before I acted toward that man with any behavior but contempt.
                            But do you feel that same way about the countless other demons we have running this country? What about Ted Kennedy? The guy killed a chick....literally. It's just that people tend to look at Bush as the problem. He's not. He's just another avatar of the great political evil. Hell, people look back on Kennedy like he was the greatest prez since Lincoln, whose policies blasted the southern states into 150 years of depression. Bush is not the problem. The problem is the stupidity of people that convinces them that they only have 2 choices. The media perpetuates this notion, thus ensuring 2 party rule. The democrats and republicans are just the left and right hands of the monster strangling america.

To put blame and stress so much animosity to a single culprit weakens the overall cause of improving America.

Comment

Originally posted by AnewKINDofFEELING View Post
                              But do you feel that same way about the countless other demons we have running this country?
                              Pretty much, yes.

What about Ted Kennedy? The guy killed a chick....literally.
                              Truth.

It's just that people tend to look at Bush as the problem. He's not. He's just another avatar of the great political evil. . . . Bush is not the problem. The problem is the stupidity of people that convinces them that they only have 2 choices. The media perpetuates this notion, thus ensuring 2 party rule. The democrats and republicans are just the left and right hands of the monster strangling america.
                              Oh my god, you are preaching to the fucking choir. I agree with every word you're saying. It seems to me that we both start at the same place but we end in different places.

Hell, people look back on Kennedy like he was the greatest prez since Lincoln, whose policies blasted the southern states into 150 years of depression.
                              Lincoln:

"My paramount object in this struggle is to save the Union, and is not either to save or to destroy slavery. If I could save the Union without freeing any slave I would do it, and if I could save it by freeing all the slaves I would do it; and if I could save it by freeing some and leaving others alone I would also do that. What I do about slavery, and the colored race, I do because I believe it helps to save the Union; and what I forbear, I forbear because I do not believe it would help to save the Union. I shall do less whenever I shall believe what I am doing hurts the cause, and I shall do more whenever I shall believe doing more will help the cause."

"I will say then that I am not, nor ever have been in favor of bringing about in anyway the social and political equality of the white and black races - that I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race. I say upon this occasion I do not perceive that because the white man is to have the superior position the negro should be denied everything."

To put blame and stress so much animosity to a single culprit weakens the overall cause of improving America.
                              Every single adult American (and I include myself in this) is responsible for eight years of the most anti-American government we've ever had in our country's history.

----------------
                              Now playing: Nine Inch Nails - The Day the World Went Away
                              via FoxyTunes

Comment

Working...
                              X