Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Dark Knight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dark Knight

The last one turned into a Heath Ledger memoriam, so here's a new one...

Apparently this debuted before Iron Man, but I guess not until Friday, cause it wasn't before the 8pm Thursday showing I attended.

Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
    Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Re: Dark Knight

YES!

Comment

Man . . . Heath Ledger. He was amazing.

Ok, somebody had to do it, but now I'm embarrassed it was me.
      Last edited by Trathena; May 5, 2008, 02:46 AM.

Comment

I thought the first trailer was better... still, I can't wait for this movie.

Comment

not only was the new trailer cool, but iron man kicked ass as well.

Comment

Yeah, Iron Man was pretty damn awesome.

Comment

It was alright. Better than Harold and Kumar, not as good as Forgetting Sarah Marshall.
              Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
              Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

Posting to post eerily close to ars

Comment

Iron Man was the best Marvel movie since Spiderman 2. Robert Downey Jr. was probably the best 'special effect' in that movie though.

This is shaping out to be a pretty good summer movie season if you think about it. Forgetting Sarah Marshall was hilarious and so was H&K 2 (c'mon Ars, the bottomless party?).

With Dark Knight, Wall-E and Indiana Jones (which I'm a little skeptical about) on the horizon, I'm pretty excited for the rest of the movies to come.

oh, and I finally saw The Savages. It was funny and little sad, but still very good.

Comment

Originally posted by Ars Sycro View Post
                    It was alright. Better than Harold and Kumar, not as good as Forgetting Sarah Marshall.
                    Perfectly Said

It was just alright... i will agree that its the best marvel movie since spiderman 2 but thats not saying much. My problem is is that when i watch a movie i have a hard time disbanding belief, unless its a movie that prides itself on not being serious. There were parts in iron man that were hilarious, action packed and entertaining. But once again the marvel movies fail HORRIBLY on choosing a villian. The only movies that have been good at choosing villians and actors to play these villians is spiderman 1 and 2. I think obidiah stone was a terrible villian choice and so was a bald lebowski to play him. It was just really slow moving, not convincing... but i will add that i enjoyed downey jr. I've liked alot of stuff he's done lately... since zodiac.

Harold and Kumar was a good get stoned and be retarded at the theater movie. But i enjoyed the first one MUCH more.

But lets get back on topic here. Dark knight. I've heard it said by others and i shooed it to the side but i will say it here. I know the academy dosent give any batman love, but dosent heath ledger look like hes gonna get SOMETHING for this performance. It looks like its going to be unbeleivable. Cant wait for christian bale to convince me a little more, he didnt totally the last movie. Morgan Freeman, Gary Oldman and Michael Caine are always enjoyable to watch and listen to. I would like to know if it was a production choice to not bring back Katie Holmes and bring in Maggie Gylanhaal. But i like her alot, i think she'll do a good job. Aaron Eckart will be interesting, i dont like him much. And for god sakes get rid of cilian murphy and the scarecrow character. WEAK!
                    Google "Nutsack" and see what kind of pictures come up

Comment

Originally posted by kata rokkar View Post
                      This is shaping out to be a pretty good summer movie season if you think about it...
                      With Dark Knight, Wall-E and Indiana Jones (which I'm a little skeptical about) on the horizon, I'm pretty excited for the rest of the movies to come...
                      Even Speed Racer? Honestly...it looks horrible, and I'm predicting it's gonna tank...hard

Indiana Jones though, I'm optimistic about, simply because Spielberg's directing. If Lucas were taking the helm, then yeah, be very afraid.

and yeah, Dark Knight looks great too!

Comment

I want to see "Son of Rambow." 2 young kids using a ole film camera to make their own version of said title... Looks amusingly funny...

My Skydrive:https://cid-efc3e98cdde49c31.skydriv....com/home.aspx

Comment

I liked Cilian Murphey a lot better than Liam Neeson in the last one... Neeson was the only thing I didn't like. He was too rigid, too unbelievable.

Comment

when i watched the cartoons and read the comics i saw the scarecrow as a really tall and lanky guy. Cillian murphy in my opinion is not tall enough... and while he is lanky his body language and the character is just not spot on for me.
                            Google "Nutsack" and see what kind of pictures come up

Comment

He was just an all around creepy guy. He just looks creepy. Something about him.
                              http://www.facebook.com/iknockstuffdown

Originally posted by Knifeboy
                              seeing how i'm a pompous asshole, AND a rapist.. Do you really have to ask?

Comment

Working...
                              X