Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Widespread Panic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Widespread Panic

So does anyone listen to these guys?

I was at target yesterday and saw the cd and i remembered that they will be at the outside lands festival so i said, what the shit, ill give it a shot.

Usually when i buy cd's like that my expectations are low, and the cd still dissapoints me. This one dissapointed me at first, but then i listened to it a little more, and its kinda bad company/drive-by truckers/tom petty feel to the music made me kinda like it... but then it grew old on my quick. But i could see how it might be fun to see them live.... smoke a couple of pinners while listenin to them.
    Google "Nutsack" and see what kind of pictures come up

Re: Widespread Panic

i have never listened to them , but i saw them live. i saw them at bonnaroo in 05. they played forfuckingever and everything sounds the same, but it was alright. good enough for me to not leave while they were playing, i guess. but mostfly i was just entertained watching all the people. i know these people were fucked up out of their minds, they had to be, because they were dancing like i have never seen. to me, the music wasn't even that good to dance to, it didn't move me that much.

Comment

hippy music
      Originally posted by kata rokkar
      Supterfuckingultrawesomecoreasaurus

Comment

they're huge in the jam band scene. a lot of the tapers in that community follow them religiously but I've honestly never really checked them out myself. plenty of other guys in mpls tape those shows. they are supposed to be an amazing live band. i'm sure it doesn't hurt to be all dosed out and stoned.

Comment

Working...
        X