Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

New band: Pitchblend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New band: Pitchblend

I'm gonna say that Pitchblend is my favorite new band of the moment, and their soon to be released album is fanfuckingtastic.

Reminds me of Shun, Strata, Kaddisfly, and Throne tossed into one.

Pitchblend - (reborn as LAST RESCUE PARTY)'s profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.

Check them out. The song Revelation is awesome, though not on their myspace http://www.mediafire.com/?01myvmmpjd6

They've been around for ages. I've seen them around London a few times, they're griping to watch live. There's not a moment where i feel i should go to the bar, or talk to someone, truely compelling stuff.

Heavily, heavily influenced by My Vitriol. Pop along onto Finelines, if you already haven't heard it.
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Comment

Yeah, I saw that My Vitriol been mentioned as an inspiration, but I truthfuly don't hear that much of a direct likeness. I was suprised to hear they were british in fact.

Comment

I misread your post originally and thought the album was named "Fanfuckingtastic"

Comment

New album is called The Lines of Unreason. Remember it, I believe you'll be seeing it in the "best of" lists.

Comment

i like what i hear, it looks to be out, anybody have any links?

Comment

not sure how old this link is, so you should d/l it soon

Album of the year for me so far.

Comment

Looks like they're playing near me... might have to pop along on your behalf!
                (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Comment

Reminds me of Junius, just a little bit brighter.
                  Thanks for the link!

Comment

Yeah Pitchblend are awesome. New album rules.
                    BLOG
                    DEPTHS
                    RABBIT HOLE

Comment

Saw them last night at Leonards. Bare in mind i don't know any of the songs... so i'm just blagging here...

They're good, i'd definitely see them again. There were a few technical errors, but fuck it, they played through it like the egotistic rock stars they are! They're quite boring performance wise, but i think the music speaks louder then their performance, they give you that summer rain sensation; Unexpected and refreshing.

Many moments where i'd drift off from being tired where i'd get hit and reaped back with a big, lush chorus, or some break-down/bridge/pre-chorus which made the song worth while.

Pretty annoyed I ran out of money and couldn't blag an album off them.

How will they survive in the current UK scene? I don't know, I wish them all the best, they're reviving something which i like and i hope it goes far...
                      (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Comment

blag?  Alien british slang does not compute.
                        sigpic
                        We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
                        Originally posted by auto-de-fe
                        happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

(imagine the rolly eyes i'm giving you right now)

Blag - to get away with something on the fly or to steal something.
                          (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Comment

Re: New band: Pitchblend

they added my radio show myspace a couple weeks ago. Just the other day I got around to auditioning the songs they have up (I dont add any and every band that sends us requests, I add only the bands I like/play on the show, and I'll add some indie bands that send us requests if I dig what they have up). I liked what I heard and I definitely want to check them out some more.
                            @HayleyFiasco

Penguins in the Desert

Comment

Working...
                            X