Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

evasive had a taco for lunch today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it is like mana from heaven.
    sigpic
    We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
    Originally posted by auto-de-fe
    happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

some random dredg fan is going to surf this messageboard and notice that we have a thread where we are discussing what soda to drink with a cheesy gordita crunch. LOL.

ooooo... lets talk about whats the best hot sauce from taco bell to use... i personally like fire. Its not because its hot or anything, i think it is the tastier of all the sauces.
      Google "Nutsack" and see what kind of pictures come up

Comment

Originally posted by Sittingsideways
        some random dredg fan is going to surf this messageboard and notice that we have a thread where we are discussing what soda to drink with a cheesy gordita crunch. LOL.

ooooo... lets talk about whats the best hot sauce from taco bell to use... i personally like fire. Its not because its hot or anything, i think it is the tastier of all the sauces.
        These are important discussions! I personally don't like any sauces besides the sauces that are already in the taco bell creations. The grilled stuft burrito is so close to perfection that the only thing that can improve it is nacho cheese.
        http://www.facebook.com/iknockstuffdown

Originally posted by Knifeboy
        seeing how i'm a pompous asshole, AND a rapist.. Do you really have to ask?

Comment

I use a hot and a fire on each. Hot for being their hottest sauce, and fire for the taste.
          Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
          Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

speaking of burritos, i just had one of those McSkillet Burritos from McDonalds for breakfast...i don't think i'll need to eat lunch today. Shit was fire.
            http://turntable.fm/traversing

BYOB

Comment

I will always get the hottest possible sauce for whatever Mexican food I'm eating.

Mexican food is meant to be sweated out of you.
              Originally posted by Gnomad
              I think we're forgetting one huge factor in all of this.

Super God.
              Originally posted by auto-de-fe
              do you think we can get a sticky for this thread so that i can constantly be reminded how much of a dick theruleofthree is?

Comment

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
                I will always get the hottest possible sauce for whatever Mexican food I'm eating.

Mexican food is meant to be sweated out of you.
                You speak the Truth, darlin'.

Added after 7 hours 42 minutes:

Tonight I made tofu burritoes. They were yummy.

Comment

Working...
                X