Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Agalloch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agalloch

I was listening to Ashes Against the Grain by Agalloch today, and I was wondering if anyone here is a fan of theirs. That record has got to be one of my favorite metal records ever, up there with Katatonia's The Great Cold Distance. So, any opinions on them?

I bougth their also which is in my opinion amazing

Comment

they are one of a long list of Metal bands I am still working on getting into. Some people compare them..at least the Black Metal elements to Opeth. Suppose you could say the same about Katatonia, but I've never been able to get into Katatonia.
      allmediareviewsblog

twitter

Comment

new e_p

reeled-in
        allmediareviewsblog

twitter

Comment

Re: Agalloch

their new album "Marrow of the Spirit" leaked the other day and it's a lot better than I expected. Really massive. The whole thing flows quite well despite it's length.
          allmediareviewsblog

twitter

Comment

I have The Mantle by Agalloch. It's okay but not something I can just pop in and listen to.
            just sayin'...

Comment

I've only heard The Mantle once or twice, but their new album I can already say I like a lot more than it.
              allmediareviewsblog

twitter

Comment

Working...
              X