Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Radiohead - In Rainbows (V0) Cd1+Cd2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radiohead - In Rainbows (V0) Cd1+Cd2

there you go.... http://www.filefactory.com/file/05e6a0/

an absolutely gut wrenchingly horrible album but thanks anyway.  if thom yorke knew you posted this he would thrash you lol

Comment

Second cd is booriiing..
      Still think first one is ace

Comment

So Zen, I ask you this...

...are you a Radiohead fan at all or are you just not a fan of In Rainbows...

I personally love In Rainbows, but I've yet to listen to all of these "new" tracks...

Thanks for the link
        Originally posted by Ars Sycro
        I have a type. I like hot bitches.

Comment

Yeah I like Radiohead, but I really dislike In Rainbow, although I didn't really sit down and listen to it.  None of the songs in particular stuck out to me.  I downloaded this anyway and I'm going to give it another listen.  

Comment

no song since their second album has stuck out to me.
            Google "Nutsack" and see what kind of pictures come up

Comment

Zen, I'd recommend giving In Rainbows a full listen with an open mind. I don't really believe in giving up on an album just after one listen... Unless it's REALLY something that I have NO interest in at all like Britney Spears or something...

...like all Radiohead albums they have given us something different with this release. I LOVE the opening track and "Weird Fishes" is probably my favorite song on the album as of right now...

If you're a fan Radiohead's more recent releases before this one or even Thom Yorke's solo album I really can't see how you can't be a fan of In Rainbows...

...give it a chance...

Change is the key
              Originally posted by Ars Sycro
              I have a type. I like hot bitches.

Comment

I wasn't too hot on In Rainbows for the first couple listens, either. Then, much like Kid A, the overall "mood" of the record just hit me after a certain number of spins (not to say this record is as good as Kid A, which is RH's best and arguably one of the best albums of the decade). The sequence from "Nude" to "Reckoner" rivals the best work the band has done, peaking with "Arpeggi," which is a beautiful and immersing reminder of the Kid A era.

I didn't care for HTTT much and still don't, but this one's definitely a recovery for the band in my eyes.

That said, I just downloaded the second disc earlier today, and have not been too impressed thus far. I will, of course, give it plenty more chances, but based on first impression I'm not expecting it to match the first disc by a long shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Zenjiro
                  an absolutely gut wrenchingly horrible album but thanks anyway.  if thom yorke knew you posted this he would thrash you lol
                  hello?! im only evolving his original idea of "hey lads pay whatever you want, cause we dont care about it"...

Comment

Originally posted by Sittingsideways
                    no song since their second album has stuck out to me.
                    not even anything on OK Computer?...man that's like my favorite album of all time. anyways i really like down is the new up and bangers and mash from the second disc. up on the ladder is kinda cool but they took out a cool part from the live version (much like they did with videotape :x ) and i'm kinda disappointed in go slowly being more acoustic and lacking percussion. all in all though i'd say this one is tied with amnesiac for being my second favorite album of their's. now if my discbox would just arrive...
                    Christ as fast

Comment

.. I think it's really disappointing, and kinda pathetic, that both cd's are so short, that they could have fit it on a single disc

Comment

thanks a lot man!  been looking forward to hearing this 2nd disc for a while!
                        Originally posted by kata rokkar
                        Supterfuckingultrawesomecoreasaurus

Comment

Okay after my 2nd listen and I still haven't made it through all of it but I'm sure I will because I'll be needing some music to listen to as I type my paper for the english final.  It's not as bad as I thought it was, and I think Weird Fishes is my favorite too.  

Comment

Working...
                          X