Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Police reunion tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Police reunion tour

Has anybody seen the Police this summer?

My friend got 4 tickets for the Sunday concert at Fenway thinking everyone he knew would want to come, but then no one did and he couldn't even sell the tickets for any kind of profit.  So, I ended up going for free...

Normally I hate huge stadium concerts because it's really impersonal, and given the stories I've heard about the Police hating each other so much, I figured it wouldn't really be that good of a concert.  But they seemed like they actually enjoyed playing and being there. I guess I was pleasantly surprised - anyone else have the same reaction...or maybe a completely opposite one?

I'm going to see them this coming Sunday.  I'll let you know then.

I'm pumped.

Also, I'm very surprised he couldn't sell them off.  They sold out Giants stadium (where I'll be seeing them) very fast and they're quite a hot ticket here.

Comment

I wanted to go, but couldn't be bothere

Comment

I saw them at bonnaroo, i got to the very front. It was a pretty awesome show and set. The only disapointment for me was some of their early somewhat punk influenced songs like next you were played slower than what was originally recorded. Other than that they were tight and very good.
        www.sansseraph.com
        www.myspace.com/sansseraph

Comment

Originally posted by greeg7
          I'm going to see them this coming Sunday.  I'll let you know then.

I'm pumped.

Also, I'm very surprised he couldn't sell them off.  They sold out Giants stadium (where I'll be seeing them) very fast and they're quite a hot ticket here.

well, they also scheduled two dates (saturday and sunday) which was probably the reason why. on the way to the ballpark, there were a dozen people selling tickets and no one buying. there were entire sections that were almost completely empty (small sections, and only a couple, but still).

Comment

Originally posted by Sans Seraph
            I saw them at bonnaroo, i got to the very front. It was a pretty awesome show and set. The only disapointment for me was some of their early somewhat punk influenced songs like next you were played slower than what was originally recorded. Other than that they were tight and very good.
            they were not great at bonnaroo. stewart talked them into jamming and inot turned out to be a bad idea. they should have stuck with what they do. ended up playing a shorter than they normally do. it was still cool to at least say that i have seen the police though.

Comment

Working...
            X