Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Transformers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transformers

Just got back!  What a great movie!  The detail was amazing.

If you're a geeek like me, read the book "ghosts of yesterday" by Alan Dean Foster!!!  It's the prequel and leads up to the movie!!!  PLUS, there's a graphic novel (aka comic book) which is a collection of 4 comics in one that is the ALSO  the prequel to the movie.  BOTH help explain many things about the xformers.  

Loved it, except for some acting that was a little shallow to believe...

4.5 out of 5

My Skydrive:https://cid-efc3e98cdde49c31.skydriv....com/home.aspx

I can't stand the kid they have acting in it. So I haven't even bothered to think about seeing it.
    Originally posted by Gnomad
    Semen and anger... definitely dredg fans.
    Originally posted by noclevername
    stretch marks are a big ol cosmic thumbs up.

Comment

i was disappointed that mute math recorded the theme song which is on the soundtrack, but not in the movie. why?

Comment

i'm pretty excited to see this, just for the fact that i fucking loved transformers as a kid.
        Originally posted by kata rokkar
        Supterfuckingultrawesomecoreasaurus

Comment

I spent all of my money at the Fall Of Troy concert last night, so I have to wait a bit to see it. -_-
          As soon as I get some money I'm gonna be at the theater.

Comment

Re: Transformers

Originally posted by darshun
            Loved it, except for some acting that was a little shallow to believe...

4.5 out of 5
            Shallow acting should knock more than .5 off.

"He not busy being born is busy dying" - Bob Dylan

Comment

Originally posted by jsbedlam
              i'm pretty excited to see this, just for the fact that i fucking loved transformers as a kid.
              that's the reason that i don't wanna see it. i'm afraid it won't live up to my expectations.
              bring back the apocalypse.

Comment

i snook into it tonight and caught 3 minutes of it. Great special effects.

i'll see it in full some other night

saw Sicko (not Die Hard...which i still want to see)

Comment

Originally posted by Evil Ramen
                  I spent all of my money at the Fall Of Troy concert last night, so I have to wait a bit to see it. -_-
                  sick dude it was a great show! i will be doing a week of filming with those dudes on there next tour with rx bandits and maps and atlas's! it shoould be a dope tour...

Comment

Originally posted by hungover
                    sick dude it was a great show! i will be doing a week of filming with those dudes on there next tour with rx bandits and maps and atlas's! it shoould be a dope tour...
                    lucky ass.

haha, have fun!
                    Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
                    you're pretty narcissistic
                    enjoy that, nobody else does.
                    Originally posted by Madklikor
                    You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

Originally posted by hungover
                      I'm gonna be at the Slim's show on the 13th.

Comment

luck to see the fall of troy and also to be filming with them.

but on the note of transformers, i thought the same thing about that kid doing the lead role. he pulled it off better than i thought he would, to tell you the truth. plus it's hard trying to not think of him as that goofy fuck from the disney channel and all. he's supposed to be kinda a loser, which, yeah, he is lol, but he's supposed to be like a fast talker. i cant think of the correct term right off the bat but smooth talker comes to mind. yeah some parts were a little...hard to believe but they carried over well even though they'd proly never happen.

i liked it. one of the best movies i've seen in awhile, i'd say.

oh and there's that one cheesy part with the "black" transformer. the porshe one. i dotn know his name but you knew he was the black one out of the group so they dont discriminate. but anyway it was so cheesy and made me cringe when he first spoke. tryign to be "gangsta" and all. ughuhgasdlja i felt like that part was really directed toward a younger audience for some reason. then optumis' little speech about freedom was..eh...i dunno...it bugged me though, i know that. it was cheesy. but there's a lot of under lying theme they had going on i liked. like with the jabs at the government, the president, which was teh most obvious, and things with the police. overall government stuff.

Facebookem, Danno | Twitter me this...

Comment

Yeah, because taking jabs at the administration is soo original, right? I don't mind that you enjoyed it, I just personally hate when films incorporate some underlying political lines or w/e. Esp. one about robots? Come on. What's the point? Are you going to change the world by taking a jab at a president who 10 years down the road will be long from office, while kids are still watching your movie. Just bugs me.

P.S. - I really enjoyed the movie.

Comment

dude they were so fucking good..i saw them in niagara falls ny and they kicked ass. I wish they had a longer set but eh, they're with the dtones....it sucked though because i'm deftones fan and as they were coming out , i got kicked out for smokin pot. and i do promoting for the venue so i worked my ass off for that show. but at least i saw tfot again.

As for transformers.

It was a good movie...i kept seeing previews but never really paid attention to them and i had no idea what the movie was totally about... it was pretty good...however i saw it at a drive in so the quality wasnt amazing .. i kinda want to see it in Imax..but that shits like 12 bucks just to get in.

Comment

there's no IMAX around here that is showing that movie. theyre too busy showing "aquatic adventure" or some shit. no joke
                              Facebookem, Danno | Twitter me this...

Comment

Working...
                              X