Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Rage Against The Machine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rage Against The Machine

If it does happen, as of right now Im more into Muse than any of those bands. If anyone is going to Outside Lands Festival in San Francisco in August, Muse is playing Origin of Symetry in it's entirety! Should be a good time

Comment

Originally posted by Jamis who? View Post
      If it does happen, as of right now Im more into Muse than any of those bands. If anyone is going to Outside Lands Festival in San Francisco in August, Muse is playing Origin of Symetry in it's entirety! Should be a good time
      Really? i hadn't heard that. That's actually pretty cool... one of my more liked albums by muse. Makes that festival a bit more interesting. Before there was almost NO one i was interested in seeing.

Im bummed out... i've gone to Bonnaroo the last two years and now i have to skip this year. And for no good reason besides money. Im actually not going to any festivals this year. Maybe headed to The Hangout festival in Georgia. Festival on the beach = A randy time.
      Google "Nutsack" and see what kind of pictures come up

Comment

Hangout is in Alabama not Georgia. Wish I could afford to go to that one too. Alas, maybe next year.
        Originally posted by Gnomad
        How many dredg fans does it take to change a lightbulb?

Seven. One to change it, five to complain that the old one was better, and one talk about Gavins weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyte30351 View Post
          Hangout is in Alabama not Georgia. Wish I could afford to go to that one too. Alas, maybe next year.
          Touche.

You can't beat a festival on the beach man. Sounds like too much fun.
          Google "Nutsack" and see what kind of pictures come up

Comment

My thoughts exactly. And My Morning Jacket + beach = FUCKING AMAZIN'
            Originally posted by Gnomad
            How many dredg fans does it take to change a lightbulb?

Seven. One to change it, five to complain that the old one was better, and one talk about Gavins weight.

Comment

Working...
            X