Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Anyone here a guitar player from the nashville area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone here a guitar player from the nashville area?

Experimental/Progressive/Post rock guitarists needed...

Drummer and Bassist seeking a pair of guitarists. Requisites of the guitar are as follows:

must know gear
    must know instrument
    must have transportation
    willingness to experiment with odd time signatures
    must be able to take criticism and childish name calling
    not be into serious drugs or be a zonked out pothead
    no raging alcoholics
    no parents or married folk
    Mp3s of your playing is a plus.

Ifluences include but are not limited to:
    Porcupine tree, Mogwai, dredg, Isis, Oceansize

We have a practice space. Creativity is a must. If you are interested reply to this message

www.sansseraph.com
    www.myspace.com/sansseraph

Re: Anyone here a guitar player from the nashville area?

Originally posted by Sans Seraph

Drummer and Bassist seeking a pair of guitarists. Requisites of the guitar are as follows:

must know gear
    must know instrument
    must have transportation
    no raging alcoholics

We have a practice space. Creativity is a must. If you are interested reply to this message

counts me out.

Comment

what sucks is that will count alot of good musicians out...its one thing to be a ganja rocker but for that to be the end all be all of your day, thats a naughty
      www.sansseraph.com

Comment

Re: Anyone here a guitar player from the nashville area?

Originally posted by Sans Seraph

must know gear
        must know instrument
        must have transportation
        no raging alcoholics

All the stuff in bold counts me out.
        sigpic
        We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
        Originally posted by auto-de-fe
        happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

sorry buddy...tough stuff lesson learned
          www.sansseraph.com

Comment

Actually I can take criticism and childish name calling, sorry didn't see that one.  I doubt you will find anyone on this board that meets your needs, not a lot of Nashvillers on here.
            sigpic
            We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.

Comment

well, I'll actually reply to this seriously. I am not in the area, but if you guys are making a true go of this, and the bass player and drummer are commited, I could self-fund a relocation at any point, and would be interested in at least giving things a run. I don't have any mp3's I would want to share at the moment, but I can re-record between 7-9 song ideas I've been loosely throwing around and get em to y'all.

Comment

Well I stand corrected.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dredgfan001
                  well, I'll actually reply to this seriously. I am not in the area, but if you guys are making a true go of this, and the bass player and drummer are commited, I could self-fund a relocation at any point, and would be interested in at least giving things a run. I don't have any mp3's I would want to share at the moment, but I can re-record between 7-9 song ideas I've been loosely throwing around and get em to y'all.

sounds sweet...you can send mp3s to [email protected]

we have a few guys we're giving a run in the next few weekends. But we are open to so many things right now. Just hook us up and we'll get in touch.
                  www.sansseraph.com

Comment

For what it's worth (and truly, my opinion is useless entirely in this situation), Tucker is a fantastic player.  If I was ever interested in playing music again (read: didn't have a child), Tucker would be my first choice.  He's good at making layered sounds, which I'm sure you'll hear from his recordings.

Plus he's one of the most honest people I've ever met, which helps.
                    Originally posted by Gnomad
                    I think we're forgetting one huge factor in all of this.

Super God.
                    do you think we can get a sticky for this thread so that i can constantly be reminded how much of a dick theruleofthree is?

Comment

sweet, I'll get those mp3s to you by this weekend. if they end up being anything you dig, I can definitely road trip it down for a weekend to jam a bit and see where things really go.

and to Brock, thanks for the support bro, honestly, I've been wanting to talk to you for a while so this will be abreviated, but I've been thinking about it, and you are a truly inspiring person Brock. I hope that one day I'll be half the intelligent, compassionate, caring father that you are. Basically, I love you man, people don't say that enough these days. but yeah, your amazing bro.

Comment

sweet, I'll get those mp3s to you by this weekend. if they end up being anything you dig, I can definitely road trip it down for a weekend to jam a bit and see where things really go.

and to Brock, thanks for the support bro, honestly, I've been wanting to talk to you for a while so this will be abreviated, but I've been thinking about it, and you are a truly inspiring person Brock. I hope that one day I'll be half the intelligent, compassionate, caring father that you are. Basically, I love you man, people don't say that enough these days. but yeah, your amazing bro.
                        We really should just leave all this for the bedroom... but thanks man, the words mean quite a bit.

Back to the subject (didn't mean to hijack the thread with all the love)... keep us informed on your search guys!  I'd love to watch this develop, and you know that whatever you pull together we'll spread as quick as possible.

But only if it's good.  So get to work.  =)
                        I think we're forgetting one huge factor in all of this.

Super God.
                        do you think we can get a sticky for this thread so that i can constantly be reminded how much of a dick theruleofthree is?

Comment

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
                          We really should just leave all this for the bedroom... but thanks man, the words mean quite a bit.

Back to the subject (didn't mean to hijack the thread with all the love)... keep us informed on your search guys!  I'd love to watch this develop, and you know that whatever you pull together we'll spread as quick as possible.

But only if it's good.  So get to work.  =)
                          Damn it you beat me to the gay joke.  Curses, foiled again....
                          sigpic

Comment

dredgfan, I thought you were mainly a kaddisfly groupie. Got any stuff to share with us? I would love to hear some stuff.
                            Semen and anger... definitely dredg fans.
                            Originally posted by noclevername
                            stretch marks are a big ol cosmic thumbs up.

Comment

Working...
                            X