Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question

Ive been a member here for like 3 or 4 years...My old name was donnie darko....Ever since this site went down a few months ago, I havent been able to sign in, so finally i just now created another profile. anyone else have this problem or know why??? or has this already been covered?

only grandma death knows...
    Originally posted by vsd
    ...and to be frank...i think...

Comment

Re: Question

Originally posted by Donnie DarkoII
      Ive been a member here for like 3 or 4 years...My old name was donnie darko....Ever since this site went down a few months ago, I havent been able to sign in, so finally i just now created another profile. anyone else have this problem or know why??? or has this already been covered?
      I've had login problems before.

I never figured out why....

Comment

Re: Question

Originally posted by Donnie DarkoII
        PM me with what you want your password to be and I can see if maybe it got messed up or something. There was some corrupted data that caused the problems, so it could just be that you got trapped in there.
        Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
        Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

Working...
        X