Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Rapidshare or yousendit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rapidshare or yousendit

I really cant figure out how to upload something to post on here, I have done it before , but now it seems to be different. I am baffled

Added after 6 minutes:

wow apparently I was at the wrong rapidshare. Fuck that fake rapidshare.

Ok. Better question , how can I send a whole CD as one file?
    Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.

Put it in a ZIP folder.

(right click on your desktop, select New, and you should see it...)
    Facebook / Twitter

Comment

If you have a zip program of course.
      sigpic
      We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
      Originally posted by auto-de-fe
      happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

True... My computer sort of came with that inherent ability... I use WinRAR though.
        Facebook / Twitter

Comment

Re: Rapidshare or yousendit

Originally posted by Wintersky
          I really cant figure out how to upload something to post on here, I have done it before , but now it seems to be different. I am baffled

Added after 6 minutes:

wow apparently I was at the wrong rapidshare. Fuck that fake rapidshare.

Ok. Better question , how can I send a whole CD as one file?
          Depends on what you're trying to share. For instance, if you just want to send someone a file, I recommend MegaUpload. I have NEVER had a problem with them - but all the other services have sucked wang for me.

If you're trying to share music or something like that, I recommend Box.net. 1GB free account, $5/mo. brings it up to 5GB and they have some fucking SLICK Flash and AJAX tools for sharing songs.

Comment

Sendpace for temporary stuff, Megaupload if you want it to last a while.

Comment

Yea, I'm just trying to upload a cd to share on here. I'm using a MAC so I'm going to have to try to find an application to do some zipping for me. If anybody knows of one here let me know.

Comment

If you're on a Mac, Control Click the folder or whatever and select "Create Archive of 'file name'" and wham, you're done.
                (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Comment

wow, thanks. I really appreciate the help.

Comment

Working...
                  X