Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

happy v.d.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• happy v.d.

Originally posted by kata rokkar
    Supterfuckingultrawesomecoreasaurus

you are hot... i'm like... single tonight    :cry: ..... :roll:
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Comment

That guy probably gets laid more than I... check out that sweet doo.

Comment

Originally posted by Gnomad
        That guy probably gets laid more than I... check out that sweet doo.
        Chest or head? Or both?
        Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
        Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

VD?

i assume you are talking about venereal disease??? :shock:
          Christ as fast

Comment

haha i love this holiday only because its the only one whose initials stand for something vile and disturbing. happy venereal disease.
            this is your life and its ending one minute at a time.

http://www.myspace.com/lindseykay07

Comment

I always wanted to send someone a song-o-gram claiming it was from their lover singing to them that the doctor results came back and the test was positive for herpes and that they now need to get checked and if they gave herpes then they can be together forever then film their reaction and wait outside the bushes for them to come home and tape the fight it causes too.
              sigpic
              We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
              Originally posted by auto-de-fe
              happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

what's stoppin' ya

Comment

Originally posted by BuddyGoodness
                  I always wanted to send someone a song-o-gram claiming it was from their lover singing to them that the doctor results came back and the test was positive for herpes and that they now need to get checked and if they gave herpes then they can be together forever then film their reaction and wait outside the bushes for them to come home and tape the fight it causes too.
                  You know that stupid commercial about the guy breaking up with his girlfriend because she's not in his plan? Well, it starts "Happy Valentine's Day\Your boyfriend's got something to say" And I always this it's going to end with something like "He slept with your best friend\And know he's got AIDS"

If you haven't seen it, here's one of those people that holds their camera up to the TV to record shows and stuff. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqYLAaeiZrw
                  Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
                  Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

Working...
                  X