Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Ambionic...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ambionic...

ambionic's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.

these guys spit ways a very long time ago, my old band played with them back in 2002 and they were sooo good

Re: Ambionic...

Originally posted by hungover
    http://www.myspace.com/ambionic

these guys spit ways a very long time ago, my old band played with them back in 2002 and they were sooo good
    What was your old band?

Comment

They sure were. Jason (singer) is in a new band called The Iris Code. It's nothing like Ambionic, but his voice is too incredible to ignore. And of course, they can be found on myspace as well.

Comment

I miss them. I also miss Pressure 4-5 Lyle left and joined Ambionic and it just went down hill for both. Damn that Lyle!
        Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
        Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

Originally posted by erikpemberton
          What was your old band?
          dayzago's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.

Comment

Originally posted by hungover
            Originally posted by erikpemberton
            What was your old band?
            http://www.myspace.com/dayzago
            Ah. That explains the username on Trader's Den. BTW, some ass clown was sharing MP3's of the Dimple Records show on OiNK. I posted a comment defending your honor, not that it matters much to a bunch of outlaws.  :lol:

Comment

yeah i reported it and its no more since your not to upload live audio with a mic source anyhooo

Comment

Yeah but that recording does sound professional though.

Added after 3 minutes:

The Iris Code is decent a little too punk-like in sound for my taste but I like his lyrics.
                sigpic
                We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
                Originally posted by auto-de-fe
                happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

Working...
                X