Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Absence/Wishes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Absence/Wishes

Hey guys,

Not that anyone should or does care, but I just wanted to apologize for my recent absence since I am an admin and there have been some odd spam posts recently.  Between finals (as an English major I had five papers to write) and holiday travel (plane rides across the nation with a dog and a baby), I've been sort of out of the loop.

That being said, I hope you are all doing well.  Have a great holiday season, and stay close to the ones you love.  I'll be sure to make an effort to be around more and help out.

Be well,
    Brock
    Originally posted by Gnomad
    I think we're forgetting one huge factor in all of this.

Super God.
    Originally posted by auto-de-fe
    do you think we can get a sticky for this thread so that i can constantly be reminded how much of a dick theruleofthree is?

Hey, I care, Brock. I was wondering about you just the other day actually. Glad to hear things are all right, though busy. Hope you, Nicole, and your family are in good spirits. Jayden's 1st Christmas must be exciting .

Happy Holidays and Happy New Year.
    Much love.
    -Amy

Comment

Working...
    X