Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

For those who enjoy stupid humor.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those who enjoy stupid humor.

Hopefully this will tickle your fancy.

These guys are great friends of mine.. I used to jam with both of them and we played shows around Albuquerque before we each had to go off to college and stuff, but we still hang out and play when we get the chance to (if we're all in the same town at the same time, anyway).

They've started doing these bizarre comedy shorts that they do completely on their own. I personally think they're fucking funny, but we all have different tastes. Hopefully you guys will enjoy them too.

scott stoudenmire (somethingstupidproduction)'s profile on Myspace, the place where people come to connect, discover, and share.

Scroll down and look at the vids on the right. Enjoy!

ps - for those who want to know, the guy who passes out in "The Prank" is Matt and played mostly guitar, and the other one in "The Baby" (the father) is Scott and has one hell of a voice.
    Originally posted by Gnomad
    I think we're forgetting one huge factor in all of this.

Super God.
    Originally posted by auto-de-fe
    do you think we can get a sticky for this thread so that i can constantly be reminded how much of a dick theruleofthree is?

hehe those are pretty good . . . especially the prank
    Originally posted by kata rokkar
    Supterfuckingultrawesomecoreasaurus

Comment

Working...
    X