Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Junius - Blood is Bright (2006)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Junius - Blood is Bright (2006)

Easily one of the best releases I've heard in a loooong time. It's what The Cure would sound like if their old sound was actually recorded these days. It's a bit darker at times though.

Junius - Blood is Bright (2006)

NOTE: Just put the 3 numbers in the box next to "download" in the top right. Then wait the usual 45 seconds. I only point this out because Megaupload confuses the hell out of some people due to the excessive use of words.

I need to try to figure out the lyrics sometime. You can't find them anywhere on the 'net.

Anyway,

ENJOY!
    Last edited by Ooga; April 8, 2008, 10:43 PM.

thanks. i'm giving it a download.
    Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
    you're pretty narcissistic
    enjoy that, nobody else does.
    Originally posted by Madklikor
    You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

Wait, what three numbers? I've never had to enter any damn numbers for Megaupload.

After hearing some of their stuff last night, I'd like to hear this album.

Thanks, Ooga.

Added after 1 minute:

Hahaha. Nevermind. They were letters. And VDK didn't stand for something else.

Comment

vodka?
        Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
        you're pretty narcissistic
        enjoy that, nobody else does.
        Originally posted by Madklikor
        You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

Get your mind off the bottle, kid.

Comment

Re: Junius - Blood is Bright (2006)

i bought that EP from their site back in january and have been listening to it A LOT since.... check out their other EP "Forcing out the Silence" - it's just as good if not better (it's at least heavier) then "Blood is Bright"

awesome band

Comment

Just checked them out on MySpace. Really good stuff. Downloading the album now. I take it it's only an EP.
              http://rateyourmusic.com/~SinsOfArcadia

Comment

re: Junius - Blood is Bright (2006)

No..

It's a very good EP.

The part when he screams around 3:00 (or whatever) on "A Word Could Kill Her" is awesome and sets in perfectly with the breakdown afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by Sins Of Arcadia
                  Just checked them out on MySpace. Really good stuff. Downloading the album now. I take it it's only an EP.
                  they have 2 EPs so get them both and think of it as a full album.

Comment

So they released the 2 EPs as a full album finally. I saw them live in Heilbronn, Germany (which was really AWESOME) and I bought their CD. But now I miss one awesome song: "the fires of antediluvia". Does somebody have this song? Or how could I get it as mp3?

Comment

Originally posted by Volvox View Post
                      "the fires of antediluvia". Does somebody have this song? Or how could I get it as mp3?
                      I've been wondering the same thing.

Why a band only releases something on vinyl is beyond me.

Comment

...got bored.

I found all 3 of the tracks that are not on Junius. Of course, The Fires of Antediluvia EP is only available on vinyl so the quality of the mp3's isn't nearly as good as one would expect, but it could be the production. I accidentally discovered "Lost in Basilica", which is officially available on Keep On Singing!: A Benefit Compilation For Compassion Over Killing (released through Food Fight! Vegan Grocery).

(2007) The Fires of Antediluvia EP
                        (2007) "Lost in Basilica" (from Keep On Singing!: A Benefit Compilation For Compassion Over Killing)

DOWNLOAD

Comment

THANKS! Downloading now!

"Lost in Basilica" is also on the Europe "Junius" release as bouns track.

Comment

Originally posted by Volvox View Post
                            THANKS! Downloading now!

"Lost in Basilica" is also on the Europe "Junius" release as bouns track.
                            I wasn't aware of that.

Thanks for the info.

Comment

Working...
                            X