Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Pray this never happens to you!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pray this never happens to you!!!!!

So I have been painting my cousins house for like 1 week now, and today one of the most horific moments in my life happened.

First off, my cousins house is surrounded by tons of plants and is in one of those very woodsy neighborhoods, so it makes painting his house a bitch.

But today I was painting near his garage (with a primer that looks like some diahreah I had after some T Bell) and I had to move his gutter to be able to paint behind it. So I stood under it and persisted to remove the brackets that were holding it. After I did that I began to pull the gutter out of the socket it was in at the top. I was standing directly below the part where I was pulling it out mind you.

Looking up at it I pulled it out, and when it came out some stuff that seemed like dirt fell on me. It completely covered my face and perceded to go down my body. Before I could realize what the stuff was I saw a huge spider, I mean the size of a half dollar and pretty meaty, dangling down on some spider web. It jumped on on my face right between my eyes, and I, being the arachnaphobe I am, completely started freaking out. (Take mind that all this happened in like 5 seconds). It would not come off for like 10 seconds, while I was running around his driveway screaming like a 5 year old girl. As I got it off of me I looked at the spot where it came out off, and I saw thousands, and I mean thousands of little baby spiders running up the wall, and at this same moment realized that the dirt that fell on me wasn't dirt, but thousands more of these baby spiders. I have never been so freaked in my life, and I had no clue what to do, so I stripped to my boxers and ran to my neighbors yard, which is all dirt since they have yet to plant grass, and started rolling around. That only got a little bit off of me, so I ran five houses down to where my cousins friends house and jumped in their pool. That took care of all the fuckers, but my neighbor, who was suntanning by the pool managed to get a little freaked.

I grabbed all my clothes with some sticks, and drenched them in gasoline and set them on fire while laughing as the bitches burned, and I got my revenge by spraying all the spiders with some bug killer. I'm still freaking shaking from the experience and I don't know what type of spiders they were, but I'm now more deathly terrified of spiders than I was before, and I know all you in the .............................................. thread will appreciate this.

Just pray this never happens to you because everytime I feel a little tickle I think its one of them, and several times today after the event it has been them somehow still alive and crawling on me.

I need to go take another shower..... number 4 of the day.
    His names BentTwig... He's not right... in the head.

<-----that's me and the fam

Wow........I kind of feel bad that I laughed a little. That sucks man.
    DeviantArt Facebook

Comment

That's easily the most horrifying story I've ever read... thank you, you son of a bitch. I'm going to have nightmares for weeks.

Added after 1 minutes:

FUCK! Now I feel like there are spiders crawling on me... GOD DAMN IT!

Comment

well..you'll be more weary of gutters for spiders now atleast

sorry to hear anyway..

Kyle
        allmediareviewsblog

twitter

Comment

holy crap, that sounds like it was out of a movie or something. i'm sorry that happened to you.
          i was looking down at you smiling up at me....

Comment

at least you weren't on acid.

you weren't on acid, were you?
            http://turntable.fm/traversing

BYOB

Comment

holy
              fucking
              shit

i gagged a few times reading that.

the part where it wouldn't fucking come off your face. you don't fucking understand. that's one of my biggest fucking spider fears. that one will just fucking attach itself to me and not come off even if i fucking pull it.

ugh.

sorry that happened, man.

oh, man.

Comment

Holy shit dude. This is some legit stuff.

You're my hero. I'm dead serious, I don't think I could handle that.
                Originally posted by Gnomad
                I think we're forgetting one huge factor in all of this.

Super God.
                Originally posted by auto-de-fe
                do you think we can get a sticky for this thread so that i can constantly be reminded how much of a dick theruleofthree is?

Comment

I don't think he did handle that... stripping your clothes off and jumping into a random persons yard and rolling in the dirt doesn't sound like handling it to me...

Comment

this story reminds me a little of that scene in STAND BY ME with the leeches..altho atleast with the leeches, they don't crawl around..

Kyle
                    allmediareviewsblog

twitter

Comment

just...wow
                      Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
                      you're pretty narcissistic
                      enjoy that, nobody else does.
                      Originally posted by Madklikor
                      You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

Lol, I was with you up until the point you burned your clothes...although watching em burn would be fun, I'm too poor to afford burning my property :mrgreen:

Comment

re: Pray this never happens to you!!!!!

Then I can burn property for you!

WHOO-HA!

:P

Comment

Re: re: Pray this never happens to you!!!!!

Originally posted by Ooga
                            WHOO-HA!
                            busta?
                            Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
                            you're pretty narcissistic
                            enjoy that, nobody else does.
                            Originally posted by Madklikor
                            You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

re: Pray this never happens to you!!!!!

Shhh... I'm dead, man.

Keep it real, yo.

Comment

Working...
                              X