Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

What are you listening to right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What are you listening to right now?

Chris Robinson Brotherhood Big Moon Ritual

Sure I'm a HUGE Black Crowes fan, but this new solo project is fuckin' fantasic. Some nice and spacey jams on this. Can't wait fer the companion album due this fall!
    Originally posted by Gnomad
    How many dredg fans does it take to change a lightbulb?

Seven. One to change it, five to complain that the old one was better, and one talk about Gavins weight.

Comment

The Story of the Moody Blues... Legend of a Band

Only CD I've ever owned of theirs, thank god my mother bought it off of PBS back when it came out. There are versions of songs on here that are damn near impossible to find otherwise.
      ---
      Awesome, my boss just gave me flack for me not hearing her yell down the hallway for me because I had my headphones in. Usually I only wear one earbud at a time, but the opening to that first Big Moon Ritual track was too good to hear only half of. Figures! Thankfully we have the kind of relationship that when she says "You know, you can wear headphones, but if I have to get up and come get you because you can't hear me yell down the hall or hear your phone ring..." I can respond with "Well in that case, don't talk to me so damn much!"
      A vest has no sleeves.

Comment

Love the moody blues
        sigpic
        We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
        Originally posted by auto-de-fe
        happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

I was listening to that CD in my car, so the next time my wife got in with me and it started playing, she gave me this look of "what the HELL are you listening to?" I love when my eclectic tastes surprise her, even after being together for 8 years.
          A vest has no sleeves.

Comment

I was listening to that CD in my car, so the next time my wife got in with me and it started playing, she gave me this look of "what the HELL are you listening to?" I love when my eclectic tastes surprise her, even after being together for 8 years.
            A vest has no sleeves.

Comment

Robyn - Dancing On My Own
              Originally posted by Gnomad
              How many dredg fans does it take to change a lightbulb?

Seven. One to change it, five to complain that the old one was better, and one talk about Gavins weight.

Comment

Working...
              X