Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Road Tripping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Road Tripping

Ok, I figure since everyone here is from different parts of the country maybe you all can help.

I plan on going Road Tripping in the begining/middle of July starting from Northern NJ and ending in St Louis Missouri (going to a wedding).

Anyone know cool places to stop along the way?

Ive called triple A in order to get maps and brochures and such and the route they suggest going sends me near Indianapolis, Pittsburgh, Cincinatti and probably some other ones I didnt notice.

Where are some good, but not too expensive tourist attractions I can hit up along the way. I'm open to mostly anything.

Thanks for any input!!!

I would look at parks along the way, they are the cheapest, best tourist attractions there are.
    sigpic
    We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
    Originally posted by auto-de-fe
    happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

I lived in Indy for 13 years and found that there aren't many tourist attractions. You could check out the shopping area called Broadripple. Nice place to meet chicks, and the restauraunts rule. Butler University is right there and it is a georgous campus where I almost went to school. If your in Indy over July 4th, they have a kick ass fireworks show where all you have to be is downtown in some parking lot and you'll be able to see it.

Oh, when I was younger I always loved walking along the Canal they have in downtown that runs for several miles. They have the biggest mutant goldfish ever. Seriosly, some prob weighed more than 10 pounds.

But if you like a detour, head up to Lake Michigan and go to the Warren Dunes. Massive dunes, sweet beeches, and a cool lake. Really chill place that is a great place to go.

Or you could head to Bloomington and see IU. Its about 1 hour south of Indy. Its a cool town, and the campus rules. We're done with school there, so it will be empty, but its a great place to walk around, plus bloomington has some cool shit. There's some limestone quarries that you can find were you can go swimming and jump off the cliffs and stuff. Also some really cool disc golf courses.

Maybe that helps. Not much to do in Indiana.
      His names BentTwig... He's not right... in the head.

<-----that's me and the fam

Comment

Working...
      X