Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

what in holy hell..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hot
    Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
    you're pretty narcissistic
    enjoy that, nobody else does.
    Originally posted by Madklikor
    You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

^mmmmm.. delish..

yeah everyone says i look older. I am commonly mistaken for 18 to 21. Every time i meet someone new they have that tendency of not getting my age right.. its quite a chore after a while. Maybe i should wear a name tag with my age on it so no one will ever make a fool of themselves...... or maybe not. It has its advantages... *insert michevious smile and evil laughter*

cough...

yeah actually i did go buy candy cigs for my fake 18th. it was great because when i got to the counter i put the candy down and gave the clerk the stink eye and a suspicious grin and i go "it's my not 18th birthday" and she was like "happy... not... birthday?" and i gave a rapist giggle (yeah there is such a thing) and i said softly, "mm, that's right." ... she seemed mildly frightened.

ahhh that's a lie. that didn't really happen. i just said it because it was funny and i sometimes wish my life played out in such a way full of interesting stories..
      this is your life and its ending one minute at a time.

http://www.myspace.com/lindseykay07

Comment

Originally posted by evasivetear
        that's...kinda a good thing isn't it zah?
        That's what everybody says: "But women love it when they're told they look younger."

I dunno - something about looking 17/18 when I'm 23 bothers me. Wouldn't be as bad if I were 40 and someone said I looked, I dunno, like in my early 30s.

And: hahahahahaha, Ars.

Comment

Working...
        X