Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Salival

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salival

It's the only Tool album/DVD I don't have.

Problem is, it's 70$
    So, I want to know if it's worth it

anyone?

no dvd/c.d in my mind is ever worth $70 especially when you could prob find someone to upload it and watch it for free.
    His names BentTwig... He's not right... in the head.

<-----that's me and the fam

Comment

re: Salival

if you're just out to absolutely be a collector of it, then i guess you have no choice. but is it just worth 70 dollars? hell no. there's no way.

this might sound rediculous but have you ever listened to the album?
      or watched the music videos?
      i ask because if you have then you probably know what you're getting into
      so you would be more fit to decide if you should spend your 70 bucks.
      if you've never listened or watched the videos then i would definately suggest you somehow get ahold of it and check it out but in no way is it worth that much (on a musical level) collecting..that's another thing.

hopefully this helps somewhat... their cover of no quarter is the best 10 minutes of Tool there is IMO. and it's not even their song.

Comment

I absolutely love the music on Salival. Worth 70 bucks? No way. No recorded music is worth that much, in my opinion.
        - -- --- ----

Comment

i still have my copy unopened from the day it came out.

my friend bought it the same time i did, and as we both shared a college dorm at the time, he had his opened, so there really was never a reason to open mine.

since then, i've had the mp3s of the songs, and the thing sky rocketed in value for the collectors on ebay....so i just never found a reason to open it, heh

and no...i'm not selling it....cause i collect stuff like that too....i mean...everyone's seen my freakin signature by now...
          Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
          you're pretty narcissistic
          enjoy that, nobody else does.
          Originally posted by Madklikor
          You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

well, since all of you are making it sound as such,

(I hate to do this) but does anyone out there perhaps have the Salival Auido and/or video files so I can perhaps upload them?

Comment

The video files are just their first five videos, those are easy to obtain. The audio can be gotten on any file share and perhaps some torrent sites. I bought mine for 15 the day it came out, mine is a little beat up but I don't really care about it for collectors sake.
              sigpic
              We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
              Originally posted by auto-de-fe
              happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

I made a killing on them...When I found out they were selling for $70 (or more on ebay) I bought like 10 of em and sold em off on all different sites making at least $50 each...

That being said... The live versions of Pushit and Third Eye are fantastic but aside from that the album is OK

Comment

it's really that much now?? i don't remember paying that much for it when it came out . . .
                  Originally posted by kata rokkar
                  Supterfuckingultrawesomecoreasaurus

Comment

how did you get so many to sell on ebay? They are that much because they are no longer sold in stores.
                    sigpic
                    We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
                    Originally posted by auto-de-fe
                    happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

I went to surrounding best buys and bought them out of all the copies they had when they first started going for $100 or more on ebay. This was like 3 years ago.

Salival has been out of print forever, but not impossible to find in stores till probably a year and a half ago

Comment

If it's only $70 you should buy it immediately. (That's a good deal, look around.)

It's so worth it, to me.
                        Tonight... you.

Comment

Working...
                        X