Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Can anyone help me with Visual Basic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone help me with Visual Basic?

I have an assignment where i need to fill in some code and i struggle pretty bad with it. for some reason I can test on all the stuff and tell you what the code does..but I have absolutely no idea how to actually program it from scratch.

The assignment is pretty simple. its an "8 Ball" that you have to write in responses and what not too. He has given most of the code you just need to fill in a little bit of it.

If anyone can help me please respond and let me know. I dont want to post the whole assignment unless you are willing to help. For someone who knows how to seriously operate or somewhat operate Visual Basic it should be no problem at all. Thank you. `Tim Anderson
    'What man has made of man' - Wordsworth: Lines Written in Early Spring

I learned some Visual Basic like 5 years ago, but I have long since forgotten it.
    Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
    Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

Working...
    X