Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

and the verdict is...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The verdict is people are excited, so give it a break for now...

Comment

yyyyyeah i had to bust my ass to go buy it for my bf, haha. But it was worth it because i like Tool as well. I drove all the way out to Best Buy only to realize i left my wallet in his car so i had to drive all the way to the opposite side of town to retrieve it and then I had to drive all the way back to Best Buy and purchase it (now i have no gas) and then i brought it to his baseball game and gave it to him. Then we stood in the parking lot and just looked at all the sweet artwork.... awesome, might i add.

i heard the leak so basically i already heard the cd but phil says that the actual cd sounds soooo much better than the leak. its so "crispy" as he puts it.
      this is your life and its ending one minute at a time.

http://www.myspace.com/lindseykay07

Comment

it's freakin expensive. everywhere i went, it was $15.

glad i pre-ordered it on amazon for $10
        Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
        you're pretty narcissistic
        enjoy that, nobody else does.
        Originally posted by Madklikor
        You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

Glad I got my promo copy for free....

FacebookTwitterdredg page

Comment

glad the poster formely known as tool712 is a loser

Comment

Hahaha....jealous.

Oh...BTW e.t. I found your video... http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...arious&pl=true

Comment

i don't trust you enough to click on that link....

Comment

Re: re: and the verdict is...?

Originally posted by Donnie Darko
                  True, True.......Hey JS...Did you see a dude with like a million glowsticks on? MY friend went out there(we live in texas) and he said people were throwing some of his glowsticks on stage, and maynard put them on his belt....He bought 2000 fucking glowsticks for $400 bucks....not sure why, attention maybe, but he said it was bad ass
                  i missed that . . . we were pretty far back when tool played & couldn't see maynard too well . . .
                  Originally posted by kata rokkar
                  Supterfuckingultrawesomecoreasaurus

Comment

Originally posted by evasivetear
                    i don't trust you enough to click on that link....
                    Yes you do....you KNOW you clicked on it anyways.

Comment

I bought mine at Hot Topic *shudder* for 9.99... sweet deal... too bad I hate supporting Hot Topic.

Comment

Originally posted by halcyon712
                        Yes you do....you KNOW I'm a moron.

Comment

O.k. So I've probably listened to this c.d. all the way through about 5-10 times. The first time I listened to it, I was like its o.k. but its not really like what tool does best.

After becoming familiar with it, I love the album. Right now its my 3rd fav album ever, behind El Cielo and Leitmotif. Right now I like it better than Lateralus, but we'll see after time.

I think that any tool fan that is dissapointed in this c.d. is looking at the c.d. for what its not, not what it is. They decided to go a more melodic and slower route and I applaud them for changing their style.

I only have two beefs with the album. I just don't like Wings for Marie. Its too random and hard to pick out any sort of melody or form. ANd I wish that they would've looked into changing the timbre of their guitars. I mean the guitars have the same sound that tool is famous for, but I would like them to go another direction with the actual sound of the guitars since they have 4 previous c.d's that have the same timbre's. Even though songs like Vicarious and The Pot are different in style than most of the songs on the other c.d's, due to the timbre and sound of the guitars it is entirely possible that these songs could've been on like lateralus or anima.

My fav tracks are the ones that a lot of people don't like... 10,000 days, Intentions, and Right in Two are my favs.

I am so strangely addicted to this c.d. I look at it like a puzzle was given to me, and I have to figure out whats going on and learn every word. i seriously can't get enough of this right now its such a beautifully dark masterpiece.
                          His names BentTwig... He's not right... in the head.

<-----that's me and the fam

Comment

re: and the verdict is...?

Here's a clip from coachella:

Comment

Working...
                            X