Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

The Sound of Rumors Flying Around

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i really hope this album doesn't turn into an emo-core scenester fuckfest. a. green doesn't deserve to have this kind of attention, in fact i think he hates it.
    chiodos, receiving end of sirens, underoath, etc. all these prog-core bands disguising themselves as intelligent rock bands aren't fooling me.

the e.p. is badass, the new track is badass. so hopefully the cheetos singer doesn't screw this up.

also, how'd you find out all this?

Comment

I associate the scenesters with Saosin and I think thats one of the reasons Anthony decided to leave them. I really really like circa survive however. And having been to a few of their shows, it is not packed with scenesters like you assume. I think that TSOAF is too expiremental for emo-core pussies...its just like "Raid" to them. I don't think the album will suck, there are too many experienced (and caring) musicians envolved.
      DeviantArt Facebook

Comment

why does this remind of Ayreon :shock: (not the music itself, but the concept)

Kyle
        allmediareviewsblog

twitter

Comment

re: The Sound of Rumors Flying Around

I found that out when I hung out with dredg on their tour bus after the Portland/Salem Taste Of Chaos show. Me and the kaddisfly guys hung out with them for a while and Dan Fury and I were asking some questions. Sandpeople was being throw around as a band name... but thats already a hip hop group. I asked Gavin if he was the penguin and he had never even heard of The Sound Of Animals Fighting... then Drew said that it was some of his poetry.

Comment

he could be lieing
            sigpic
            We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
            Originally posted by auto-de-fe
            happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

Re: re: The Sound of Rumors Flying Around

Originally posted by dredgfan001
              I found that out when I hung out with dredg on their tour bus after the Portland/Salem Taste Of Chaos show. Me and the kaddisfly guys hung out with them for a while and Dan Fury and I were asking some questions. Sandpeople was being throw around as a band name... but thats already a hip hop group. I asked Gavin if he was the penguin and he had never even heard of The Sound Of Animals Fighting... then Drew said that it was some of his poetry.
              Never even heard of them? That sounds kind of fishy..
              - -- --- ----

Comment

I bet all the touring would kind of keep you from checking out a lot of different music, but then again, I bet all kinds of people you meet would ask you about bands. Theres no way he didn't know what TSOAF was, dredg toured with circa survive, and as friendly as Gavin and Anthony are there is no way they didn't talk about stuff like that.
                DeviantArt Facebook

Comment

re: The Sound of Rumors Flying Around

yeah, no they weren't lieing, I found out Anthony Green is only on three songs from a friend of Circa Survive. Gavin even joked afterwards about maybe having been totally drunk one night and sang on it with out knowing. So it definitely wasn't anything he greatly participated in. This is just another experimental hardcore band with great guest appearances.

Comment

album leaked

Comment

Originally posted by airzero23
                      album leaked
                      Oh really?
                      Originally posted by Gnomad
                      I think we're forgetting one huge factor in all of this.

Super God.
                      Originally posted by auto-de-fe
                      do you think we can get a sticky for this thread so that i can constantly be reminded how much of a dick theruleofthree is?

Comment

anyone have a copy of it yet? i already pre-ordered mine...but i'd like to get it early if possible
                        Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
                        you're pretty narcissistic
                        enjoy that, nobody else does.
                        Originally posted by Madklikor
                        You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

Working...
                        X