Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

odd request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• odd request

I know it this will seem petty and stupid but I am curious if you will remove someone as one of your myspace friends (and send a message saying why you are doing it) because I let him into my house to live with me when he had no place to go and then he proceeded three months later to steal money, pot and a lot of my movies and cds from me because he was quote "depressed over the break up with his girlfriend" though they broke up because he was fooling around on her?  I know you guys love your fans but if it helps he never buys albums, only downloads them and the only reason he had any of your cds is because I bought him copies to keep him from just downloading them.  Just thought I would ask.
    sigpic
    We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
    Originally posted by auto-de-fe
    happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

sorry. wish i could help.
    but could you tell that damn walking weed leaf where i live please

Comment

Working...
    X