Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

B-sides and gear question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B-sides and gear question

Are there more b-sides than "Stone by Stone"? Also, does anyone know what effects Mark and Drew use??? Thanks!

Stationary Transient is a b-side on the bug eyes single

Comment

is Uplifting News a b side too?

Comment

on again off again, stationary transient, the uplifting news channel....and there are a ton more from el cielo era.
        words always ebbing, never flowing

Comment

Re: B-sides and gear question

Originally posted by bassgiant15
          Also, does anyone know what effects Mark and Drew use??? Thanks!
          Thats just one of those questions that has plagued us that we just cant answer. They, especially Mark, uses sooooooo many different effects. Pretty much every song Mark uses a different effect. I can say that he does dabble a lot with reverb and delays. Most of their songs use some delay. From what I can hear and see, Drew tends not to use that many delay and unusual effects, his bass tends to have a very natural sound.
          His names BentTwig... He's not right... in the head.

<-----that's me and the fam

Comment

Originally posted by lu!s
            is Uplifting News a b side too?
            no.

(kidding)

there's a post somehwere on here with extensive talk about marks pedals & it has a really nice big picture of all (or most) of marks pedals...i tried searching for it but couldn't find it

Comment

speaking about gear... (I didn't want to start a new thread for this) - in the 'Ask Drew' section, drew was asked about endorsements, and just a few days ago, I found this :arrow: http://www.planet-waves.com/artists.aspx
              dredg are mentioned there
              (These are the D'Addario strings drew mentioned )

ooooohhh, even better:

I have seen this guy before - ROOFFFFFLLLLLLLLL!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X