Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Denver Torrent on PLG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

re: Denver Torrent on PLG

hey sorry to keep being such a tool, but now that ive downloaded the torrent is there any way to play them all at once? i have 9 different files but 1) i cant play all of them (2 of them are BUP files, and 2 are IFO files, which ive never heard of. the others are VOB which i can open with VLC) and 2)some of them are videos that start right in the middle of songs and end in the middle of songs. can i get them to play continuously?

Comment

Re: re: Denver Torrent on PLG

Originally posted by cyrinic
      hey sorry to keep being such a tool, but now that ive downloaded the torrent is there any way to play them all at once? i have 9 different files but 1) i cant play all of them (2 of them are BUP files, and 2 are IFO files, which ive never heard of. the others are VOB which i can open with VLC) and 2)some of them are videos that start right in the middle of songs and end in the middle of songs. can i get them to play continuously?

i think you should mark all files and put them into VLC, or maybe Power DVD, or you just drag the folder into VLC.

Comment

re: Denver Torrent on PLG

wow yeah that worked pretty well!

thanks!

Comment

Re: re: Denver Torrent on PLG

Originally posted by cyrinic
          wow yeah that worked pretty well!

thanks!
          If you have a DVD burner, you can also burn those files using NERO (or a like program) and have yourself an actual DVD of the show.
          ...reaching for the random...

Comment

Thanks for making the DVD available and posting the link. After a couple weeks offline it was cool to be welcomed by a new dredg DVD.

Cheers.
            I can see a washed out moon through the fog.

Comment

Working...
            X