Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Does anybody know these songs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anybody know these songs?

Thx for helping :-)
    And I am carrying baggage containing years of the memories of the people who slowly disappeared

re: Does anybody know these songs?

:lol: goooooooood question sounds just like the band that I lovelovelove the most!!!

Thanks, you are an angel! :-)

Comment

Voracious little girl :lol: You`re an angel too... nevertheless

Yesssssssss, it`s dredg-sound... but where are the songs from? Any b-sides, soundtracks or whatsoever?
      Who can help?
      And I am carrying baggage containing years of the memories of the people who slowly disappeared

Comment

There songs from the el cielo blueprints.....b sides if you will..... the first song on there is called halong bay....great song.....

Comment

Originally posted by matroshka
          Voracious little girl :lol:
          Hey! :lol: 8) my answer was open to interpretion... er... or not? *g*
          I mean, the band that I lovelovelove could be... well, there are so many possibilities... let me see... dredg? dredg? or maybe even... dredg?

did I mention that it could be dredg as well? 8) damn, I am brainwashed.

Comment

@ Donnie Darko:
            Thanks... yes, you`re right, the first one is Halong Bay. I`m wondering why the song has another name..
            Do you also know the rest? That would be great :-)

@Sandra:
            No, you never mentioned that it could be dredg... what an absurd idea :shock:

Comment

re: Does anybody know these songs?

the first two are Halong Bay and Yard Clippings, but I've never heard the rest. sorry.

since we're on the subject, does anyone know this song?

Comment

cyrinic...that's 'redrawing the island map' off the 2001 industry demos

matroshka, i'll download your ysi when i get home to help you out, if i have time / if no one else does it first
                Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
                you're pretty narcissistic
                enjoy that, nobody else does.
                Originally posted by Madklikor
                You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

1. The Corner = Halong Bay
                  2. Needle in the Eye = Yard Clippings
                  3. Among the Fireside Chats = Mother Nature's Nector
                  4. Faceless Interviewee = Interview
                  5. Chants from the Neighboring Hall = Three Legged Horse
                  6. Voiceless Serenade = Walter's Soundtrack

All 6 songs were released through dredg.com around the time El Cielo was released.

Comment

Thank you so much, guys!!!
                    I got these songs a few weeks ago together with some stuff from Coquette. It was titled "Ode to the sun - ADVANCED", so I thought they are probably new songs.
                    I`m wondering why they were tagged different... Maybe somebody was kidding a bit

Thanks again!

Comment

yeh, people like to think they're cool and mislabel songs and give them out to people as if they're some great messiah of leak-dom....those people need to be kicked
                      Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
                      you're pretty narcissistic
                      enjoy that, nobody else does.
                      Originally posted by Madklikor
                      You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

You hit the nail on the head, e.t.

Originally posted by evasivetear
                        ....those people need to be kicked
                        Already done... a few weeks ago..
                        All that was Greek to me, that`s why I posted it.

Comment

Working...
                        X