Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

What happened with the Treasure Hunt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What happened with the Treasure Hunt?

wait a tick...

you finished the treasure hunt and wanted to name the song that and it was shot down? By whom?
    Google "Nutsack" and see what kind of pictures come up

Comment

By the other two members of the hunt. They wanted the name to have more to do with the treasure hunt. In all honesty, I personally felt like they wanted the song to be a sign that pointed to us specifically and pretty much was about us and were hoping dredg and us would be bestest friends forever and ever. I'm not going to blame them for that, if that's what Josh and Trevor wanted, then that's cool. But that's not what I cared about. I thought "The Missing Piece" was a title that would let us remember what we did and would be something dredg could work with. Seriously, I hate the name that we went with and I was the one that came up with it. Drew needed a title from us and I blurted one out. Josh and Trevor liked it and I just said "whatever" because I didn't want to leave Drew hanging forever.

But yeah, had it been my choice, the name of the song would have been "The Missing Piece".

Gnomad added 10 Minutes and 56 Seconds later...

Oh, and unfortunately, that video is probably lost forever.

Comment

nice dude.... that kickass. I dont think i would dwell on the fact that you dont like the name. You should dwell on the fact that a really good band that sells alot of cds has a song that was named by you guys. Thats pretty fucken swat.
        Google "Nutsack" and see what kind of pictures come up

Comment

no, you should be ashamed of yourselves because it's probably your song title that convinced interscope they made a mistake back in 2001. it's your fault dredg's new album will be lightscribed CD-Rs.

hopefully, dredg makes your song a b-side so you don't cost them any more record sales than you already have.
          Last edited by Frank Nit; January 31, 2009, 12:47 AM.
          Originally posted by vsd
          ...and to be frank...i think...

Comment

Who the hell would name a song The Fuzzy Pink Unicorn, anyway?
            I don't have the time it takes to recover from the day
            I sit and moan and mope and groan and never have my say
            A crown of thorns from which is born a little baby bird
            To fly away and have its day is nothing but absurd

Comment

Working...
            X