Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

noize.cc dredg interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

re: noize.cc dredg interview

Danke, Sandra!

Haha, NOICE!!!

Sandra, do you know the German band VIVID? I really dig the tune "Easy". An Austrian friend sent it to me a couple of years ago, and it's one of my favorite songs!

Here's the best Vivid site I could find:

if anyone is interested, lemme know and I'll upload "Easy".
    The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

fiKnight,

Yes, I love Vivid!!! They have (or used to have) a house in Malta... Strange, I do not know why I remember this, it must be years ago that I heard about it or saw it on tv, whatever, and I was impressed... I liked the idea that they have bought this very old house to spend their time there, composing their music, meeting and cooking with friends, with only little comfort or luxury... (It is one of the things that I like about travelling, when I take only those things with me that I REALLY need, just some clothes, my camera, my diary and my fountain pen, a CD Player with my favourite music... leave everything behind me that distracts me from what is really important, just live... new impressions, food for my eyes and my soul...)

I have all of their albums. Their singer is very good, I love his voice.

Some of my favourite songs are 'In Love', 'I Hate You' and 'Still' (album 'Go!'), 'Music (Mind Expanding)' (album 'Sundown to Sunrise'), 'All These Things' and 'Ballad 55' (album 'AutoAll').

Thank you for mentioning them :-)

Comment

Vielen dank sandra! That was a good interview...couldn't have read it without you!

Comment

Sandra, this was probably the BEST interview with dredg I have ever read! Very informative and funny. Thank you so much!
          Many friends yet still a loner...

Comment

Re: re: noize.cc dredg interview

Originally posted by futuresmydesign
            Drew: Oh shit, look at that! Why is the CD blue here (=in Germany)? That does not fit to the green color at all!
            Gavin: Wow! Why does it look differently here?
            Drew: That's really crazy! That's ugly!
            Gavin: They also misspelled the bonus track!
            He takes the microphone and speaks very loudly into it:
            It is called „THE UPLIFTING NEWS CHANNEL“ !!
            haha...thats classic.

blue cwa cd? i'd like to see a pic of this.

Comment

I really wanted to share it with you. It is a great interview and gives a lot of insight.

Comment

Thanks alot

You're really good at english, for a german

Comment

Thank you so much for translating that, Sandra! It really was a great interview.

Comment

Re: re: noize.cc dredg interview

Originally posted by dsv
                    blue cwa cd? i'd like to see a pic of this.

And as a bonus, the SACD El Cielo versus the standard CD (at least the one in a plastic case with the bright cover)

Comment

fascinating. i like the blue disc but it sticks out like a sore thumb with the packaging. i wonder why they did that.

thanks for the pics. i was staring at the green disc for a while...didn't realize it was weezer's green album until i clicked on the link. its funny...when i read the interview, thats what i thought of along with weezer's blue album.

Comment

How's the bonus track spelled on the cd since gavin was annoyed by it?

Comment

Thanx for the translation. It was a good interview. Thanx again

Comment

Originally posted by Knifeboy
                            How's the bonus track spelled on the cd since gavin was annoyed by it?
                            BONUS TRACK. uplifiting news

Comment

Working...
                            X