Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

New Merch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i own #6 i got it back in november from their tour with coheed
    Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
    you're pretty narcissistic
    enjoy that, nobody else does.
    Originally posted by Madklikor
    You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

re: New Merch

isn't that shirt awesome?...when i saw that shirt on sale i made my friend who isn't extremely into dredg but definitely listens to them to let me order that shirt for her! ...looks great...
      definitely!! :-) When I saw the shirt at the website, I immediately fell in love with it.

The pinky one is cute, too.

@ Amy: Thank you for the link :-) Awesome!!!

Comment

WOW, I WANT THAT SHIRT.

Anywho, I have number two, with the Bug Eyes lyrics that you can only read when standing in front of a mirror; but mine is blue.
        http://rateyourmusic.com/~SinsOfArcadia

Comment

Re: re: New Merch

Originally posted by StalkIncubus2012
          i definitely haven't seen 2 3 & 6..those are great! damn...if those go on sale i'll have to buy more dredg shirts! :x .... ....then i'd have like...12....geesh!!!
          WOW, fantastic Lucky you

The designs are great, thanks for posting them! I wonder how this guy sell them after al?
          Many friends yet still a loner...

Comment

Hey, hey. Glad you folks checked out the link. Just wanted to share and make sure people got a chance to see the designs (since they're not on the dredg site and they're really neat). Also, awesome that a few of you actually have some of those shirts.

Comment

Working...
            X