Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

New CD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New CD

My future self told me the new album will be just as dredg-like as all their previous albums.
    Originally posted by Gnomad
    How many dredg fans does it take to change a lightbulb?

Seven. One to change it, five to complain that the old one was better, and one talk about Gavins weight.

Comment

i was afraid theyd give up after cams. talking about the music industry being hard and not being able to live the way they were hoping. then the general disappointment of fans over cams
      just sayin'...

Comment

Originally posted by Penguin88 View Post
        i was afraid theyd give up after cams. talking about the music industry being hard and not being able to live the way they were hoping. then the general disappointment of fans over cams
        That's why they want one more great opportunity to redeem themselves as the great musicians they are to us. I felt as if Chuckles was a rushed album to get something to Superball to please them. I mean, what band creates an album via email?!!! That's what they did for chuckles, sending emails with ideas, and it showed how much time they spent on it.(not much at all) so hopefully the chuckles experience and fan views of it will ignite some type of fire in them to take their time and write a real dredg album. When I heard that Dan The Automator wrote songs for them, I was kinda disappointed. I don't know I'm rambling on because this bottle of Jack single barrel is damn good! I just hope my favorite band dredg will create a good rock record. Fuck all the electronic drum beats and synthesizers, please get back to the plain and simple guitars, bass guitars, drums, and vocals. Nothing more and nothing less. I will be waiting for u dredg, calm and patiently, I will be waiting.......

Comment

They've said that Pariah might be their last album, and even Catch Without Arms, if I remember correctly, as well. I always take that comment with a grain of salt, but if it happens, I wouldn't be too hurt, as I have enough albums by them that I can enjoy any time I like.

I wish other bands would have nmade more albums, like MadLove and This Is Me Smiling (both one album each).

Edit: Sorry, just realized TIMS released another album when I wasn't looking, but MadLove should do something else...

FacebookTwitterdredg page

Comment

Pre-CWA they also talked about calling it quits making El Cielo their last album. Seems to me like it's a fair thing to contemplate between every album

Comment

Originally posted by Jamis who? View Post
              I mean, what band creates an album via email?!!!
              The Postal Service made "Give Up" via snail mail and that's a brilliant album...
              A vest has no sleeves.

Comment

Dear God, please let it be true.

Cali rockers Dredg have typically taken 3-4 years between efforts, but considering this year’s Chuckles and Mr. Squeezy came sooner than we’d normally expect, we are hoping for something sooner rather than later. When MTV News asked Dredg for a comment on new material, bassist Drew Roulette revealed the group is “considering” releasing a collection of B-sides (recorded songs that never made it onto an album).

Comment

dredg, I present to you: Mansun's "Kleptomania." It was a three disc set that included their unreleased fourth album, a collection of non-album B-sides and singles and a third disc with demos and unreleased stuff.

DO THIS. Obviously not the unreleased fourth album, but give us what you've got. I'll take one or two discs of B-sides along with a disc of demos.

Please, and thank you.
                  A vest has no sleeves.

Comment

From dredg, that would be a priceless collection. I have pretty much all the stuff that would most likely be on it, but to see it all in one place, packaged with artwork, I would be an extremely happy human.

Comment

I'd be happy at any Dredg release but I fear an all B-Sides album would give me absolutely nothing new. And that stinks compared to an actual album.

Comment

On again. Off again.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.....!!!
                        <- This dog is smoking a pipe.

Your argument is invalid.

Comment

s t o k e d

didn't really to C&MS much, honestly. i've been going back a lot to El Cielo & Catch Without Arms recently. :/
                          last.fm

Comment

Working...
                          X