Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

"Thank you Berlin. Sorry Gavin and dino got arrested."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Thank you Berlin. Sorry Gavin and dino got arrested."

thoughts? translation?

allmediareviewsblog

twitter

Re: "Thank you Berlin. Sorry Gavin and dino got arrested."

Something about damaging something.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVldHCeZ100

---
      From google:

Dear Mr. Berg Bodies,

Referring to a complaint from 11.06.2009 has been named me their agency.

It's about the music group "Dradg" soft by their agency at a gig in Berlin wom 09.06 - 10.06.2009 manages or has been taught.

Unfortunately, me as administrator, only the artist name of the group members know.

Can you tell me the correct names, as well as accessibility, phone number or address. This I would need for further investigations to clarify the situation.
      ---
      I missed the bit at the top...

Subject: Investigation into the vandalism of 09/06/2009
      ---
      And I imagine it means June 9-10, not September/October.
      Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
      Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

wtf?
        We are all part of the problem

Comment

Big time WTF?!?!
          Originally posted by Ars Sycro
          I have a type. I like hot bitches.

Comment

Oh man...haha...I like how Mark just stays on stage, claps and smiles...
            Elements of the past and the future combinin' to make somethin' not quite as good as either!

Comment

Those assholes cops couldnt wait until the show was over? For fuck sakes man !!!

Comment

Hahahah this is awesome.
                BLOG
                DEPTHS
                RABBIT HOLE

Comment

Translated by a human, the note reads:

"Dear Mr. Lieberberg,

concerning a complaint from 2009-06-11 your agency was being pointed out to us.

It's about a concert by the group 'Dradg' on 2009-06-09 / 2006-06-10, which had been organized and handled by your agency.

Unfortunately I as an official in charge am only aware of the artist's names / pseudonyms of the group members.

Can you tell me the real names, contacts, telephone numbers or adresses of the members? I would need those for further investigations."

Probably just some fans inside the Berlin police that didn't want to wait til after the show to get their autographs.

On a more serious note, I'm optimistic that all will end well for the boys. German police is usually quite friendly unless you're a protester at some anti-nuclear-power or anti-G8 demonstration.

Don't drop the soap, Dino!
                  Last edited by bokkers; November 7, 2009, 06:08 AM.
                  I can see a washed out moon through the fog.

Comment

What?!?! I still can't get it?!?
                    Many friends yet still a loner...

Comment

Someone apparently accused dredg of vandalism. The police is investigating this and sent a letter to Marek Lieberberg (tour promoter) to get the names of the members, as they thought the names they had were only pseudonyms. Either the police really wanted to make a public thing out of this, or Mr. Lieberberg didn't answer their inquiry. (Or both.) So the cops came to the Berlin concert, waited til Bug Eyes was over, then arrested Gavin and Dino on stage.

Usually, when this happens (in Germany), you're brought to a police station for questioning, then released. I would be surprised if they actually had to spend some time in a cell.

Sucks that they interrupted the show though. Unbelievable.

EDIT: +++Newsflash+++ Just heard that they were able to resume the show after a quick talk with the cops. Noone was taken to a police station or even to jail. Still would love to know what that vandalism fuzz was about. +++Newsflash+++
                      Last edited by bokkers; November 7, 2009, 09:30 AM.
                      I can see a washed out moon through the fog.

Comment

Damn, I'm telling you guys...weird stuff going on in Berlin. Technical issues first, then the cops being on stage and falsely accusing Gavin and Dino. After they came back on stage the crowd just went nuts. Fucking emotional moment when they played Same Ol' Road after that. The crowd sang along so loudly...unbelievable. I'll never forget this evening. As Dino said as well, I almost crapped my pants cause I thought "fuck, this is it, end of the show".
                        A very moving evening with all that and Judgement Day blowing me away.

Thank you, dredg!
                        Blast off, it's party time!

Comment

Originally posted by bokkers View Post

EDIT: +++Newsflash+++ Just heard that they were able to resume the show after a quick talk with the cops. Noone was taken to a police station or even to jail. Still would love to know what that vandalism fuzz was about. +++Newsflash+++
                          Originally posted by Mr Rogers View Post
                          Damn, I'm telling you guys...weird stuff going on in Berlin. Technical issues first, then the cops being on stage and falsely accusing Gavin and Dino. After they came back on stage the crowd just went nuts. Fucking emotional moment when they played Same Ol' Road after that. The crowd sang along so loudly...unbelievable. I'll never forget this evening. As Dino said as well, I almost crapped my pants cause I thought "fuck, this is it, end of the show".
                          A very moving evening with all that and Judgement Day blowing me away.

Thank you, dredg!
                          Awesome!
                          ---
                          Haha, http://twitpic.com/ol2ci
                          last.fm

Comment

That's awesome.
                            - -- --- ----

Comment

Originally posted by theis View Post
                              Wow, somebody was really on the ball with those picket signs.

Comment

Working...
                              X