Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Borders and other unknown shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Borders and other unknown shows

Ok ok, sorry all! I haven't been around much at all because of life and stuff. dsv, I think I'm gonna make it easy on everyone and just re-upload a non-reencoded copy tonight. The only reason I did that was because there was a bunch of blank spaces in between shows and it wasn't divided into chapters or anything. Gavin's cousin just burned it straight to DVD from VHS, so it's all choppy.

I will upload a straight up copy of the vob's and all tonight. Link to follow in a few hours. Thanks for your patience!

And yes, I'm a dick for not getting on this sooner. My apologies. Haven't had the free time I used to have when I was unemployed.

FacebookTwitterdredg page

Comment

^ Thanks for showing up. Better late than never. That being said, I'd STILL like to get a copy from you through the mail. My internet is limited and I don't have the time to download all that. I can send you everything through the mail. All you'd have to do is burn me a copy, put it in the stamped envelope I provide, and put it in your mailbox with the flag up. Do you live in an apartment? If so, you can just leave it for the mailman to pick up. Or just drop it off in a PO dropbox somewhere. If you STILL can't do it, fine. I'll just take my sweet-ass time downloading it. Hopefully, I'd be done downloading it by 2012.

Comment

Burning a copy for you right now as we speak, sweetheart. Don't get your panties in a bunch. I've been busy and honestly just forgot about it. But now I'm here, so don't worry.

Comment

^ Oh, I'm not wearing the panties. I don't know who is, but it's not me. And don't call me sweetheart. That being said...

Yay! :] Awesome.

I still live at the same address I gave you in that PM I sent ages ago. If you can't find it in your Inbox, PM me and I'll give you the address again.

PS: You'll get your Thank You once I can actually hold the DVD in my physical hand.

Comment

I still have it. Swing batta batta batta batta batta saawing. Kennedykennedykennedykennedy....
            ---
            Oh, and sorry about the sweetheart thing. Didn't mean to offend. I say that a lot. But then again, I hate when people call me "chief", "guy", or "boss". They are just retarded things to call someone.
            ---
            So does an ISO file work for everyone? I'm uploading it to my server, so no more having to fuck with a lack of seeders.

Comment

Good to know, chief.

Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
              Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

Don't make me kick you in the Ars.

Comment

^ Wow, I actually kinda smirked at that one...I'm surprised at myself.

Comment

Working...
                  X