Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Dredg At Download?? Any Chance??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dredg At Download?? Any Chance??

They are in Europe around the festival dates (June 12-14) and don't seem to have anything scheduled for the Sunday (14th)....apparently went down really well last time....

So ..any chance for this year??

I might just do a sex wee if it were to happen!!!

Re: Dredg At Download?? Any Chance??

sex wee?
    sigpic
    We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
    Originally posted by auto-de-fe
    happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

I think he is referring to the act of spilling the proverbial pearl jam!

Comment

Shut up Barney and come to London. I'll buy you a HUGE bottle of £3.99 cider which we'll swig out of a bag all evening.

(Then again, isn't Glasto on that week? maybe they're trying to hop on that too?)
        (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Comment

Originally posted by cribble View Post
          Shut up Barney and come to London. I'll buy you a HUGE bottle of £3.99 cider which we'll swig out of a bag all evening.

(Then again, isn't Glasto on that week? maybe they're trying to hop on that too?)
          Come to 'That London'?? Where the streets are paved with gold and little chimneysweeps sing gaily all day??? Well. I'm considering it (Though last time I was going to go see Dredg in London the Tellyban blew the place up!) ... in fact I'm considering a 'mini-stalker' tour taking in both Cardiff and London shows... Just trying to work out the logistics of it all (pass stamped off the missus.. check.. holidays left at work...check... can I afford it after Download.....hmmm....let's see) If anoyne else from the North West/Midlands is thinking about doing the same thing, drop me a PM.. maybe share transport/overnight costs???
          ---
          Originally posted by UrSaviour View Post
          I think he is referring to the act of spilling the proverbial pearl jam!
          Indoody!!!!

Though the last band announcements for download were made last night.. non Dredg, so I can save my 'spooj' for another time!!!

Comment

Well, Download's posted it's complete lineup now and dredg aren't on it. Still fingers crossed for Reading/Leeds though!

Comment

it doesn't look like they are in the uk as they are in germany that weekend, on a related note my band has just been added to theis years line up if you wanna check us out lol.
              Tripswitch's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.

not that we sound anything like dredg mind..
              What Miracle Is This? This Giant Tree
              It Stands Ten Thousand Feet High
              But Doesn''t Reach The Ground. Still It Stands
              Its Roots Must Hold The Sky

Comment

Hah!! I started doing my 'Download Myspace Listening' a couple of weeks ago..and You are in my 'YES' pile already... though that currently has about 60 bands in it while we wait for the times to be announced!!

Talking of Download... have you heard this lot who have been confirmed
                The Instigators's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.

That's got to be a joke, right?? It HAS to be.. if not, how on earth did they make it through Download's 'QC'?? I bet this is going to be the places one of the 'secret' bandswill be playing

Comment

they should change the name of download festival to "Metalfest"
                  Google "Nutsack" and see what kind of pictures come up

Comment

Originally posted by Sittingsideways View Post
                    they should change the name of download festival to "Metalfest"
                    Aside from around 42374 'metalfests' already existing, Download is not a metal festival and is probably less metal based now than it was in the past.

Comment

This year they gone all "classic" metal. Time to get the hair out.
                      (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Comment

[QUOTE=barneystorm;150905]Hah!! I started doing my 'Download Myspace Listening' a couple of weeks ago..and You are in my 'YES' pile already.

cool, pm me if you would like a copy of our new e.p put in the post to you. we are mailing loads out on friday to try an generate a bit more interest etc.
                        What Miracle Is This? This Giant Tree
                        It Stands Ten Thousand Feet High
                        But Doesn''t Reach The Ground. Still It Stands
                        Its Roots Must Hold The Sky

Comment

[QUOTE=Brazen;151363]
                          Originally posted by barneystorm View Post
                          Hah!! I started doing my 'Download Myspace Listening' a couple of weeks ago..and You are in my 'YES' pile already.

cool, pm me if you would like a copy of our new e.p put in the post to you. we are mailing loads out on friday to try an generate a bit more interest etc.
                          Thanks very much.. PM en route as I type...Times for Download are out on Friday I believe, so I hope you aren't clashing with anyone (well anyone we really want to see..if you get me drift!!)

Comment

Working...
                          X