Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

new interview from sxsw...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: new interview from sxsw...

Originally posted by sangreal314 View Post
    weird. i've tried to figure out how to do this for years. i would dl torrents and then could never even figure out to get them to play and i couldn't burn them. then you give me that link and i did it and it worked!
    Flac files are kind of a pain in the ass as well. Nothing ridiculous, you just have to convert them or download a flac player.
    Google "Nutsack" and see what kind of pictures come up

Comment

FLAC and APE files plays in all new version players. So they should not be a problem. And they are better quality, so I always vote for these.

Comment

They're only a problem if you A)Have limited disk space, or 2) Have a shitty media player.
        http://www.facebook.com/iknockstuffdown

Originally posted by Knifeboy
        seeing how i'm a pompous asshole, AND a rapist.. Do you really have to ask?

Comment

ok i was wrong i didn't figure it out. one torrent that i did just happened to already be in mp3. still can't figure out how to get from flac to mp3.
          Last edited by sangreal314; April 5, 2009, 04:07 PM.

Comment

I'm confused about what your issue is with torrents.
            Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
            Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

how to convert flac to mp3 is the issue.

Comment

This detailed and step by step guide will explain how to convert FLAC files to MP3 using completely free software in Windows.
                Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
                Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

ahahah...didn't the interviewer notice that only one of the guys was in Dredg?! this is so weird! :-D
                  Last edited by Valentina; April 15, 2009, 01:35 PM.

Comment

I wonder who the guy actually is.
                    I can see a washed out moon through the fog.

Comment

Originally posted by Silentbob1 View Post
                      To not do any research and lack any relevant knowledge about the subject of your interview is easily one of the most unprofessional things you can do.
                      isn't it? you'd be surprised how often that happens nowadays. i couldn't even tell you how many interviews i've read/seen where i just wanted to bitch slap the interviewer because they were being retards.

Originally posted by bokkers View Post
                      Didn't think Gavin would be familiar with torrent sites. Found his statement comparing sharing music over the internet to dubbing tapes very fitting.
                      well that's been my opinion since i started using p2p back in like 2000 or whatever.

i was just talking about that with my mom the other night. when my parents were younger and they went to a friends house and he had the new joy division or pere ubu, and they'd be like "that's cool can you dub us a copy?" people would never say "NO THAT'S LIKE STEALING!!!!!!". then again these were the sorts of people who would actually BUY music they liked when possible, and try to turn other people on to shit... which in turn sells more records...

Comment

I thought it was a fairly decent interview.

heh, that guy looks like he wants to be in the band so much...

Comment

Working...
                        X