Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

dredg - VISIONS mag scans [2002 & 2005]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sry if there were some problems with the sync. I did it quite fast for you. ;-)

Dino rocks!

Comment

• Heh. No problem, really. I just noticed it and then started focusing on it, so it drove me up a wall. But the video was awesome. Thanks again for sharing this, Volvox. Much appreciated.

Comment

• yeah i watched that last night, he is sick on the drums, very cool so thanks for putting that up!!!

someone else brought this up too....but if that was a preview to a new song i'm wicked stoked...it sounded awesome!
        i was looking down at you smiling up at me....

Comment

• can someone host it on something other than rapidshare?
          that would be great.. thanks.

Added after 2 hours 54 minutes:

nevermind. i got it. wow.
          He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose.

Comment

• yes, thanks Volvox for doing the work. I probably might have ripped it off soonest next week...so I got more time for something else now ;-)
            -wer nicht hüpft, der isst ''ne pommes, hey, hey-

Comment

• I watched this again with my cousin earlier, and it was synched perfectly. I think fast-forwarding it messed up the synch last time.

Made me miss dredg :|.

Comment

• DUDE i loved that. that was awesome. thanks volvox. i have the sync problem too.  i was using Realplay though. you think that affects it?
                Facebookem, Danno | Twitter me this...

Comment

• I reuploaded it.. but I wasn't able to convert in into avi...should be fine with powerdvd or divx etc..and yeah the jams are awesome, I think the next album will be more ambient and technical..

Comment

• Hi everybody,

wanted to post that last week but unfortunately the board was down.

1.) dredg were on the front of the new Visions-weekly e-paper with a short article about the new live CD.

--> http://archiv.visionsweekly.de/008-2...er/epaper.html

You can also listen to some of the live songs by clicking the audio button.

2.) in the new Visions print magazine #166 (January 07) there is a 2-sided article also about the new live CD with some new (for me) informations about the upcoming album.

greetings,
                    Sebastian
                    -wer nicht hüpft, der isst ''ne pommes, hey, hey-

Comment

• Thanks for the good news! Ill read the article immediately!!

Comment

• Re: dredg - VISIONS mag scans

new record, new VISIONS scans!

Comment

• Re: dredg - VISIONS mag scans [2002 & 2005]

Hey, I didn't noticed this thread before.

Can anyone who have that video with Dino reupload it again in DVD rip?

And also, because it's been released on Visions too, can anyone rip Stone By Stone in FLAC from original cd?

Please! I will appreciate it!

Thanks!

Comment

• Re: dredg - VISIONS mag scans

Originally posted by Volvox View Post
                            new record, new VISIONS scans!

good find.....is that leaves makin the i ching>?

Comment

404 not found error
                              sigpic
                              We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
                              Originally posted by auto-de-fe
                              happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

I just reuploaded them:

Some interesting facts:

- they tried everything with "push away" to make it bigger. But nothing was better than that first published short track.
                                - Cartoon Showroom is about religion preventing the development of consciousness, science and medicine. Cartoon Showroom was a rock song first.
                                - Gavins daughters play a toy piano in Horizon.
                                - the "ivy" change symbol was created in Germany, Cologne.
                                - ppd is the first record since Leitmotif, which is 100% dredg, said Mark.
                                Last edited by Volvox; May 29, 2009, 04:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X