Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Quotes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quotes

I havent seen much talk on here about the song quotes. Theres a video on youtube of them playing this song and although its very low quality, boy does this song sound amazing!! I was so happy to see it on the tracklist, it sounds like it will quickly become one of my favorite Dredg songs!!!

Re: Quotes

I've seen alot of talk about Quotes. It does sound amazing. High probability of becoming one of favorites, but all new tracks seem very promising.

Comment

The bridge is intense. Reminds me of Godspeed a lot. I'm also stoked that they apparently added some strings on it.

Comment

i'll be posting some early live versions of this song once the album is out or 'out' so people can hear the journey this song took to its final form.
        Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
        you're pretty narcissistic
        enjoy that, nobody else does.
        Originally posted by Madklikor
        You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

Quotes + Cellar/Horizon = Best outro EVER!!
          DeviantArt Facebook

Comment

i actually disagree. i think it'll be a very good outro. but, not the best ever.

personally, i'd rather there be another vocal track between cellar and horizon. but...maybe it'll sound different on the album from what i've heard live...

Comment

I like to think/hope that Quotes, Cellar and Horizon will all feel like 3 parts to one big closer, almost like one long song.

Comment

I was just kidding about the outro thing, it was more of an inside joke from the chat the other night. But I still think its a really good outro. I could see having another vocal track in there or at least some kind of climatic buildup
                DeviantArt Facebook

Comment

I bet Horizon ends differently on the album then it does live... AND there is singing in Horizon...

...you could always pause the album before horizon and hum a sweet tune...
                  Originally posted by Ars Sycro
                  I have a type. I like hot bitches.

Comment

yeah... That's a sweet idea.

Or, if this order of songs don't suit you, why don't you just REORDER the songs after your liking. Problem solved.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Gnomad View Post
                        yeh

Comment

Of all of the new songs I've heard played live, Quotes is my least favorite. The chorus and hook are so weak. It's basically a clone of the song "Catch Without Arms" in how it builds (or how it attempts to build, and then plateaus) and how it's written (v1, chorus, v2, chorus, bridge, chorus, slow outro.) Very weak track and I will probably yawn and long for it to be over every time it comes around on the album.
                          I record dredg shows

Comment

So... you're saying you don't like the song?

Comment

BURN HIM!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X