Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

First Single

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: First Single

dredg on german radio? AWESOME!

Comment

Originally posted by bokkers View Post
      Just called the station to check. Apparently they played 2 songs and had an interview. It was broadcast the same day in the evening. Fuck it! I listened to that damn station for the whole freaking day but went away in the evening. I got a contact where I can ask for a copy of their appearence. Will probably cost some money, but I'll check it out and keep you up to date.
      Pity that they played it only once

It will be great if you can get a copy of a full broadcast. All of us Dredg fans here is appreciating your effort. Hope that you will not need to give money for it.

Once again, thank you very much for the effort!

Comment

Any news on this?

Comment

I find these results very intriguing, considering I Don't Know is officially the 1st North American single.

I think that it's the best choice for single #1 from what I've heard of the album. Pretty radio-friendly track.
          The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

Saviour's chorus is very catchy, which is why I think it would be the ideal single to go with to pull in new fans. Nothing taken away from the other two candidates, of course. I'm just trying to view it from the outside looking in.

Comment

I think Saviour would have been a better single. I can see I Don't Know kind of fading into the background. Saviour would have caught peoples ears and made them turn up their radio.

Comment

Working...
              X