Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Songs that didn't make the PPD Cut (b-sides?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Songs that didn't make the PPD Cut (b-sides?)

Direct your hornyness to the 99.99% of the internet reserved for just that.

Comment

Originally posted by sangreal314 View Post
      remember the girl that said maura davis wasn't hot? and everyone jumped on her.
      I remember that. It wasn't so much that she said she wasn't hot, she was kind of basing value from beauty. That's why everyone jumped on her. She considered herself better than what she defined as ugly people, and that just wasn't cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Gnomad View Post
        I remember that. It wasn't so much that she said she wasn't hot, she was kind of basing value from beauty. That's why everyone jumped on her. She considered herself better than what she defined as ugly people, and that just wasn't cool.
        yea, i know. i remember exactly what she said. "i know hot people and maura davis isn't hot". i think it all started with her saying "ewww" when someone mentioned maura.

Comment

ha, i remember that. that girl don't know nuttin
          Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
          you're pretty narcissistic
          enjoy that, nobody else does.
          Originally posted by Madklikor
          You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

i'd still rape her though

edit:
            unlike other people here, I don't make spelling mistakes when I'm drunk..

I just start talking about rape

Comment

Just do it, man...

Comment

man, sorry about that, but I never got around to keeping up with this thread. So, apparently a b-sides album is not likely to happen?..

I the mislabeled videos on my blog to be honest, I just copied+pasted and now I'm getting replies from people giving me shit for it. Geez, I guess to error-is-human. But next time, I'm probably going to avoid labeling if posting anything detailed like that again. Then again, I often assume nobody even gives two shits about what I throw up on there. It's really just dictation for myself, lol, so I probably shouldn't care.
                allmediareviewsblog

twitter

Comment

well, there's been more than a couple newbies (including myself) that started topics or made posts linked to your site. i ain't mad at cha, but it did cause some confusion to a few people here.
                  Originally posted by vsd
                  ...and to be frank...i think...

Comment

Working...
                  X