Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Young Gavin in HS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Young Gavin in HS

Comment

Originally posted by rossimo View Post
      I had a change of heart and felt like I was acting outside my rights by posting that photo so took it down. Sometimes I feel really bad and rude by violating these guys' privacy.
      That's why I didn't really bother learning their names before recently, even though el cielo has been my favorite cd since february 2005.

I mean. I don't need to know the details of their personal lives. They don't know me and I don't know them. It's not really my business. And when I think of dredg, I think of leitmotif and el cielo. After that they became more formulated. Less abstract. Less experimenting. But I don't care. They don't owe me anything. And I still love the guys because they gave us el cielo. That's all that matters.

That's my story and I'm stickin' to it.
      Last edited by Penguin88; April 6, 2011, 05:40 AM.
      just sayin'...

Comment

lol.
        last.fm

Comment

Privacy? What is that?
          just sayin'...

Comment

That picture reminds me of the mascot in Cheerleader Camp a.k.a. Bloody Pom Poms...
            [QUOTE=gtrplyr7;176776]I'll never stop looking for new music but I find the older I get, the less new music appeals to me and the more I end up going back to older stuff. I think everyone has that decade of music that they could really relate to. For me, it was the 90s...[/QUOTE]
            [QUOTE=Gnomad;176814]I don't look for new or old music. I kind of just let it find me. I prefer it that way. I don't feel like I'm forcing myself to like certain things. It's all about being in the right setting and mood when you first hear it.[/QUOTE]

Comment

Working...
            X