Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is up.

best one yet...

Frank Nit added 2 Minutes and 26 Seconds later...

Originally posted by vsd
    ...and to be frank...i think...

Re: #11

Cool. I love how we keep seeing something we've never heard before.

Comment

funs
      Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
      you're pretty narcissistic
      enjoy that, nobody else does.
      Originally posted by Madklikor
      You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

nice dino certainly plays a lot more keys on this album than the previuos 3 , whos that dude with gavin at the end ?
        You're not holy .

Comment

I was thinking the same thing? One of the tags says ben... Hmm...
          Originally posted by Ars Sycro
          I have a type. I like hot bitches.

Comment

granted that song that was playing when drew was playing keys was probably filtered because they were recording, but there was for sure some effects on gavins voice.
            Google "Nutsack" and see what kind of pictures come up

Comment

damn.

Comment

The part at the end was brilliant! Who was that singing?
                BLOG
                DEPTHS
                RABBIT HOLE

Comment

"to sacrifice oneself never made sense to me
                  because life is really the only and last gift
                  we've always? seen"
                  Originally posted by vsd

Comment

the guy at the end is one of the guys from the trophy fire I believe.

the Trophy Fire's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.
                    http://www.facebook.com/iknockstuffdown

Originally posted by Knifeboy
                    seeing how i'm a pompous asshole, AND a rapist.. Do you really have to ask?

Comment

Just realized, that first clip you see with Mark and the Piano... Most definitely Waterbourne. And from the drum beat, it sounds quite a bit slower than the live version. At first I thought that it might be an instrumental but it has Gavin singing on it so I bet not...
                      Originally posted by Ars Sycro
                      I have a type. I like hot bitches.

Comment

that sounds to me like its the same song as the clip with drew and the beverage with the effects on gavin's voice. but it could be waterbourne.?.?.?

Comment

Great Leaflet! Great music!

So much beautiful melodies!

Comment

yeah no way. that's a totally different beat than waterborne. we've heard other clips of this song in an older leaflet, and it is most likely what anomicband said, the same song later on in this leaflet.
                            Originally posted by vsd

Comment

This is really good. i think whoever said that they are saving the best for the record is right. They really haven't played enough new songs (complete anyway) live for us to make a judgement. From the leaflets so far, there have been at least three ideas that I am really hoping make it to the album. The song in the tunnel, the "sacrifice one's self..." song, and cartoon showroom was cool.

"sacrifice.." probably goes with "can we start over". The theme is exactly in line. I think he is talking about religious fanatics, ie suicide bombers?

From the 7billionth concept I heard someone mention, along with the themes of most of the songs, makes me believe they are writing an album that shows the recent years as being dominated by religious nuts on both sides of the spectrum.

"Savior" says that there is no need to forgive...which may be about the american people supporting an idiot president just to get revenge for the 9/11 attacks.

I think Waterborne talks about someone blindly following their religion "his actions a gift for a god without a name" and the beginning verses seem to be talking about priests (someone who sits about and listens to confessions "i'll sit in silence, as you bleed your deepest feelings")

"Ireland" is obviously taking the piss from people who live in the same town all their life and never venture out to see the rest of the world. These people are the ones who will blindly follow their traditions and never move away from the way things were before.

I think I am going to stop typing now, and let you guys discuss what I have so far. By the way, I am a Christian. Rather, a follower of Christ. But I can't stand most people who call themselves Christians, and use that as an excuse to discriminate and try to control people's thought processes. There is most definitely a way to follow one's religion and still think for yourself. And that goes for any religion.

Also, if you feel this belongs in another thread, feel free to move it.
                              Last edited by drummerjs; October 28, 2008, 10:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X