Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

dredg dropped interscope?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: dredg dropped interscope?

I censored, what was in place. It's from a Mr. Lif song, where he does battle with his hip-hop doppelganger. I wouldn't expect anyone here to know.

Comment

Gnomad, are you an "authentic intellectual genius" in your non-internet life?

Comment

My friend Scotch, isn't concerned about anything except about being shared among a young half Asian boy and his roommate. Lame insults i.e. pseudo internet intellectual genius? I seperfoulousy vomit on the fatty that spends his time picking fights with young boys.

Comment

Of course I am, Trathena. You of all people should know that, seeing that you are me. My, what an ego I have!

Comment

I just wanted to hear myself say it.

Navel-gazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Zenjiro View Post
              My friend Scotch, isn't concerned about anything except about being shared among a young half Asian boy and his roommate. Lame insults i.e. pseudo internet intellectual genius? I seperfoulousy vomit on the fatty that spends his time picking fights with young boys.
              Is your roommate watching you argue with the "fatty that spends his time picking fights with young boys"?

That's sad. You guys are around the same age, I assume. Going to school, perhaps? No jobs? Why are you here?

Comment

Originally posted by Zenjiro View Post
                I censored, what was in place.
                Zenjiro, quick! Without looking them up, please tell us what "censor" and "edit" mean.

Comment

Yeah I'm in school. I'm not working right now because I'm taking classes during the summer so I can graduwait early. Before I had a job at Pillsbury. I put the dough in the cans. OH sometimes, we had to clean the factory. 8.50 and hour, 16.50 for overtime. I don't work there anymore because I wasn't getting to argue with pseudo internet intellectual geniuses with I.Q.s of 1337. Are you from the ghettos of Newberry? Why is your hair so unkempt? Why does your breath smell of battery acid? Have you read the Harry Potter books?

I'm the best mayne. I did it.

Comment

You should step away from the computer and spend some quality time with your "roommate," then.

Comment

Originally posted by Gnomad View Post
                      Zenjiro, quick! Without looking them up, please tell us what "censor" and "edit" mean.

Not edited, Gnomad, censored. Because I didn't write what was there to begin with. I didn't want to offend any black people on the board.

Comment

Half-asian, eh? What's the other half?

Comment

My mom was Asian and my dad is Indian. You know the Native kind. The kind that listened to dredg before we did.

Zenjiro added 4 Minutes and 29 Seconds later...

Y U PM ME

wHAT U want?

I did not read it.

This is an open discussion, feel free to contribute here.

Comment

Wasn't me, kid.

Comment

I misspaled graudwait and superflowus again a couple pages back.

Waiting for you to do your job.

Have you heard that song by OCeansize called Suplerflowuous to Requirements?

Comment

Probably, but I never pay attention to their song titles.

The point of spell checking is to do it WHEN you post, not an hour later. Try harder.

Comment

Working...
                                X