Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

dredg Overseas Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: dredg Overseas Tour

the coheed tour was not a co-headlinging tour...

2005 & 2006 saw dredg HEADLINE all across america. not just california....and yes they have supporting acts with them...but no other band ever shared the same amount of stage time as dredg.

2005 saw them over on the east coast with support from Circa Survive and day one symphony

2006 they were supported by Ambulette and Ours...that tour was after the taste of chaos tour that they were a part of...and went to states such as Michigan, Ohio, New York, and Massachusetts to name a few...
    Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
    you're pretty narcissistic
    enjoy that, nobody else does.
    Originally posted by Madklikor
    You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

i have seen them headline 4 times in the southeast us. 2003, twice in 2005 and 2006. there have been opening slots mixed in but they have mostly headlined nationwide tours since 03. where have you been?

Comment

Originally posted by prophetstyle View Post
        they came to pittsburgh,where i live once, doing what? co-headling. that was 2005 or 2006. 2005 i think... They play the west coast headlining and like cribble mentioned, europe, but US headling tour? when? they've yet to do such a thing. i dont really consider playing all over california and that area beign the big band a headlining tour.

oh and the reason i said it was a good sign was that theyre finally getting some notice. There's not one person I've talked to aside from my good friend from the Cayman Islands that has even heard of dredg. and no, im not saying i wish they were mainstream. god, no. the headling aspect of things is a sign theyre getting bigger as a band, which can be looked at however you wish, whether it be because they have more money now (which i doubt), or because the record label thinks that theyre known enough in certain places not to be too risk to send out on tour and not flop. (sorry, that was kind of a never-ending sentence)
        Dude, they weren't co-headliners when they came to Pittsburgh. I was at the Coheed show in 2005, the only time I know of that they've been to Pittsburgh, and they were the 2nd of 4 bands on the show.

It went:
        MeWithoutYou
        Dredg
        Blood Brothers
        Coheed

Dredg played for maybe 45 minutes in Club Zoo.
        A one track mind in a one way town
        Let's go ahead and gentrify
        We let art die with robot minds
        Steal the brush and paint boundary lines

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle Morph View Post
          Dude, they weren't co-headliners when they came to Pittsburgh. I was at the Coheed show in 2005, the only time I know of that they've been to Pittsburgh, and they were the 2nd of 4 bands on the show.

It went:
          MeWithoutYou
          Dredg
          Blood Brothers
          Coheed

Dredg played for maybe 45 minutes in Club Zoo.
          i think when you say co-headliner you mean opener or support. yea, they have done that. but they mostly headline. maybe get out of pittsburgh?

Comment

Originally posted by sangreal314 View Post
            i think when you say co-headliner you mean opener or support. yea, they have done that. but they mostly headline. maybe get out of pittsburgh?
            No, when you say co-headliner, I view it as a lot of the major tours, where the top bands all have similar length sets.

Supporting acts get shorter sets. The 2nd band on stage is not anywhere close to being anything like a headliner or co-headliner.

Any time they've come to Pittsburgh, they've been a supporting act. I'm not bashing them for that, just saying that they haven't been to the East Coast much in recent years, so they haven't had the opportunity to headline here.
            A one track mind in a one way town
            Let's go ahead and gentrify
            We let art die with robot minds
            Steal the brush and paint boundary lines

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle Morph View Post
              No, when you say co-headliner, I view it as a lot of the major tours, where the top bands all have similar length sets.

Supporting acts get shorter sets. The 2nd band on stage is not anywhere close to being anything like a headliner or co-headliner.

Any time they've come to Pittsburgh, they've been a supporting act. I'm not bashing them for that, just saying that they haven't been to the East Coast much in recent years, so they haven't had the opportunity to headline here.

yea i'm saying they never co-headlined with anyone.

Comment

I think they have. Not recently. It's either been opening (2004-2005) or headlining (2003, 2006-2008)
                Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
                Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

i can't believe they are doing a european tour an not one uk date...
                  gutted..
                  What Miracle Is This? This Giant Tree
                  It Stands Ten Thousand Feet High
                  But Doesn''t Reach The Ground. Still It Stands
                  Its Roots Must Hold The Sky

Comment

dredg coheadlined with Sleepytime Gorilla Museum...

Comment

Originally posted by rossimo View Post
                      dredg coheadlined with Sleepytime Gorilla Museum...
                      true.

Comment

Working...
                      X