Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

set list for west coast tour...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• set list for west coast tour...

1.new
    2.new
    3.new
    4.symbol song/ movement 1
    5.same ol road
    6.bugeyes
    7.new
    8.new
    9.ode to the sun
    10.sanzen
    11.new
    12.new
    13.new
    14.lehium/movement 2
    15.triangle
    16.sangreal
    17.canyon
    18.yatahaze/movement 5

?

You're on a roll here buddy.
    Originally posted by Gnomad
    I think we're forgetting one huge factor in all of this.

Super God.
    Originally posted by auto-de-fe
    do you think we can get a sticky for this thread so that i can constantly be reminded how much of a dick theruleofthree is?

Comment

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
      ?

You're on a roll here buddy.
      what's the deal with this board? it's lifeless. i know dredg hasn't been active, but damn. we use to do these things and be excited about it. even when dredg is active i don't see the excitement. there is nothing interesting here, so i am just doing things out of boredom.

Comment

so Tanbark ain't happening? Jamais Vu as well?..seems like both of those were somewhat staples the last few years. And SYMBOL SONG would be great if they could have some guy on the road to play sax like on that video.
        allmediareviewsblog

twitter

Comment

Originally posted by sangreal314
          what's the deal with this board? it's lifeless. i know dredg hasn't been active, but damn. we use to do these things and be excited about it. even when dredg is active i don't see the excitement. there is nothing interesting here, so i am just doing things out of boredom.
          Sorry if my post came across as making fun of the thread - I wasn't.

The "?" mark was me saying I didn't know what they were going to play.  The comment about you being on a roll was a remark on your frequent posting as of late, which I imagine is because you're bored.

But don't get so defensive... it's all good.  Things are stirring and I'm sure the community will get much more active within the next couple of weeks!
          Originally posted by Gnomad
          I think we're forgetting one huge factor in all of this.

Super God.
          Originally posted by auto-de-fe
          do you think we can get a sticky for this thread so that i can constantly be reminded how much of a dick theruleofthree is?

Comment

seriously...expect a lot of shit talking about the new material next month countered by the ever present ball massaging of dredg that you are used to.
            Originally posted by vsd
            ...and to be frank...i think...

Comment

that sounds about right
              Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
              you're pretty narcissistic
              enjoy that, nobody else does.
              Originally posted by Madklikor
              You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

that much new material in a show is exactly what I could only hope for. Before we know it the album will be out and the board will get more active again.
                Facebookem, Danno | Twitter me this...

Comment

I'm not so sure sure they are going to play that many new songs. Probably only going to be 3 or 4 new songs at the max. Well, I hope I'm wrong but that's what I'm thinking...

...it would be cool to see, or in my case, hear a new ending besides the normal Canyon, Yata, 90 hour ending they've been doing forever now...
                  Originally posted by Ars Sycro
                  I have a type. I like hot bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by One Second Clubber
                    I'm not so sure sure they are going to play that many new songs. Probably only going to be 3 or 4 new songs at the max. Well, I hope I'm wrong but that's what I'm thinking...

...it would be cool to see, or in my case, hear a new ending besides the normal Canyon, Yata, 90 hour ending they've been doing forever now...
                    they started using matroshka to close the shows in april...it was nice but somewhat anti-climactic.
                    Originally posted by vsd
                    ...and to be frank...i think...

Comment

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
                      Originally posted by sangreal314
                      Sorry if my post came across as making fun of the thread - I wasn't.

The "?" mark was me saying I didn't know what they were going to play.  The comment about you being on a roll was a remark on your frequent posting as of late, which I imagine is because you're bored.

But don't get so defensive... it's all good.  Things are stirring and I'm sure the community will get much more active within the next couple of weeks!
                      sorry, yea i'm bored and stressed lately. just wanted to start some discussion. i won't even get to go to the shows, so i have to live through you guys. i hope they play that many new songs.

Comment

Working...
                      X